Creative Criticism

Goodale Photography

I'm looking for some creative criticism on the work that I have on my blog. I feel like I've hit a block some how and its really demotivating me to take my camera out and shoot. Any comments would help me out a bunch! Thanks in advance.

I love the style!

A few of the pics don't look completed to me, though overall they look pretty BA. Love the first one! Looks alive and energetic!

You have some really amazing shots here. Your only fault is that you have to bee more selective with what you show. Not everything works quite well in what I see in your blog but that's not bad, every photographer has duds.

Keep the great work.

I feel that the problem there is the blog layout for the photos, it's like they could be great if organized in a different way.

I feel that the problem there is the blog layout for the photos, it's like they could be great if organized in a different way.

+1 you just scroll down and scroll down and they keep coming and coming, not sets, sometimes explaining is done on the pics, sometimes not.

And also agree with sanctified, Though I usually post almost everything and anything I shoot, because that's probably the only way you will learn from mistakes.

After reading this forum for a while, I've always thought you had great photos. I agree with some of the other posters though and that you should maybe be a bit more selective in which ones you showcase. I also feel the 1st set is a bit busy for my taste (still good though). That's just my 2cents.