[i] Final Fantasy

I downloaded and started playing this last night. Strange how addictive it was right from the beginning. I'm not very far yet. I've actually never played the game before. Some friends had part 2 when I was a kid and I remember watching them play that.

The music is friggen awesome, but the menu response "click" sound is annoying as hell. They need to put in a way to turn that off or something.

It looks like a port of the PSP version. They could have tuned the graphics up a bit more IMO. Especially considering the level of detail and work they put into the Final Fantasy remakes for the DS.

I suck at these games once I get pass the starting area. Does anyone have a link to a good guide that they would recommend?

I bought this game, and it does play well. It's slow, but that's what Final Fantasy games are like.

The game is essentially the same as the original version, but some places are more fleshed out and there are added scenes and whatnot.

I'd give it an average review.

I have had it for a week or 2 now and love it. I got part 1 and 2, but I agree the chirp sound when you are selecting stuff is FREAKIN HORRIBLE!!! Its SOO loud, you want to turn the volume up to hear the great music but you can't because of that stupid menu chirping sound

I have had it for a week or 2 now and love it. I got part 1 and 2, but I agree the chirp sound when you are selecting stuff is FREAKIN HORRIBLE!!! Its SOO loud, you want to turn the volume up to hear the great music but you can't because of that stupid menu chirping sound

The chirp sound is like a staple to the FF brand man. I love it.

I've been playing Star Ocean on PS3, and it made me nostalgia so hard because they kept in a lot of the old sounds.

Noo, the chrip sound is different. It's like a really sharp grindy noise. It is quite bad.

Basically you have to highlight by tapping once, which produces the horrible noise. Then tap again to confirm, which makes the regular noise.:laugh: