Can the new Lady Gaga video still shock us?

110 members have voted

1. 1. Is this video shocking to you?

• Yes
    • Not shocking but weird enough
    • Somewhat
    • No really
    • No
    • It would be shocking from someone else but this is Lady Gaga here
    • I'm shocked that Beyonce was involved in this
    • I have no words to describe what I just saw
    • Other (please post)

Shocking..no. A person needs to do helluva lot more to do something truly shocking.

Anyway i think she is trying too hard to create this "i am artist with no limits' image, and for me it doesn't really work, nor do i think she really believes in it. I think it's all done for her financial well being.

Which is essentially what the entire entertainment industry has become...

I prefer Stefani Germanotta's indie phase better than what she does now. But yea, her dancy music is quite catchy, especially when drunk in the clubs.

well given the fact that this pretty much describes what i've seen online

I can say that this Lady Gaga video doesn't shock me in the least.

In every GaGa video the same brand/style earbuds are used some place, also an HP ENVY Beats edition laptop.... that's not even made anymore.

Meh... All these pop-stars sound/look the same to me. All sexxed up, barely any clothes. Gaga, Britney, christina ( she however does have a decent voice), beyonce, lilly allen, etc... Her sound is anything but appealing and it doesn't get in my head, at best I find it disgusting to say the least when she goes "gaga oh lala" in almost all her tracks...

If it ain't rock, it ain't music :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Though to each their own so :) to those who enjoy listening to her (Y) (Y)

I watched the video and I think she is an artist. Mind you though, I did have the volume muted...

:/ I wouldn't know about being Artist, but again, what ever tickles you fancy :)

Somewhat shocking, somewhat not. Gaga is known for these types of videos.

As for all the haters of Gaga, I think it's disrespectful to say any Artist is rubbish, unless they can't even sale an album... which Gaga has no problem doing. She's the most creative Pop Diva of this generation. Good catchy dance music, love it.

As for all the haters of Gaga, I think it's disrespectful to say any Artist is rubbish, unless they can't even sale an album... which Gaga has no problem doing. She's the most creative Pop Diva of this generation. Good catchy dance music, love it.

Well britney spears has sold more than her, so that makes britney spears a better artist huh? sales != Quality Though the beatles have sold more record world wide so I guess that makes them the greatest band in the whole world?

I find disrespectfull you think screaming "raramamama lalalalal oh llalala " in every song is "creative"...

Wait... didn't beyonce have a video with gaga called videophone? Now gaga has a video with beyonce called telephone? :rolleyes:

J/k Again... To each, their own :)

To each their own

But I choose not to overlook the overall picture of what she is portraying. I think the term "haters" is a misrepresentation of people who don't like gaga. There's nothing wrong with catchy dance music but what it represents is what counts.

So by your logic Soulja Boy is an artist? I mean he has gone platinum.

If you don't know of him look him up on youtube. Pure talent (Y) /sarcasm

I am not "hating" on Lady GaGa it's just that well yeah I am, she can GTFO TV ...

To each their own

But I choose not to overlook the overall picture of what she is portraying. I think the term "haters" is a misrepresentation of people who don't like gaga. There's nothing wrong with catchy dance music but what it represents is what counts.

Sorry, but going "ramama uramama lalalala" is not catchy, at least not for me... And it represents hmmm... Pretty much nothing but bland uninteresting/repetitive music annoying at best.

So by your logic Soulja Boy is an artist? I mean he has gone platinum.

If you don't know of him look him up on youtube. Pure talent (Y) /sarcasm

I am not "hating" on Lady GaGa it's just that well yeah I am, she can GTFO TV ...

CRANK DAT SOULJA BOY FTL... Agreed he & gaga, can each have gagaboy kids for all I care.

Exactly what I would expect from GaGa... She surely doesn't disappoint on being edging as far as revealing skin.

Exactly what I would expect from GaGa... She surely doesn't disappoint on being edging as far as revealing skin.

she's out to prove a point :shifty:

I think her image assessor has the crazy idea to beat somehow marilyn manson. And its failing so bad. She looks like an abortion of the music industry more than shocking or weird.

I'm sorry but stuttering over cheesy ass computer generated techno doesn't count as music (such as her song Paparazzi). If you didn't create it yourself, youre no artist. Guess what, every one of her songs is computer generated garbage because she's a talentless hack (and that must explain why every song has the same beat). Just like every other pop "artist". Just because a bunch of 13 year old girls (who are too young to know any better) buy this crap doesn't mean she's worth listening to.
What's shocking to me is how she hides her penis.
Haha yeah really. I can't believe people find her attractive. Makes me want to puke.

:/ I wouldn't know about being Artist, but again, what ever tickles you fancy :)

I would have thought that my suggestion of listening to a music video with the audio muted would have registered as an insult to the artist rather than as a complement.

I don't know what the point of that video was. I didn't know you *have* to prove you're a tranny or not. To even think you have to prove it in one of your own videos by taking off most of your clothes is pretty ridiculous. For the people who actually care enough to buy your album, put a picture of whatever is between your crotch on the inner album art work. Hmmm .... maybe we should get her to prove she's not an alien by ripping her face-off. ;)

This is sort of a lame attempt at a Thriller video. If you're going to make a 10 min video, make it worthwhile. At least encourage people to donate money to charity on your cell phone instead of a Virgin mobile plug. At least then the video would be of some redeeming quality. I don't know what the song is about and what relation it has to the video.

I could go on, but I'll just say this: I hope that if she is as good a song writer as people say she is, that she will get a different beat mixer on her next album. Hopefully one that sucks. For one, the videos won't play on MTV or radio so I don't have to be exposed to her music. Second, the people that like her will be the only ones that listen to her.

She's cool, another catchy pop tune (Y)

As for the video, I can't see how it's shocking in this day and age.. having seen Jonas ?kerlund's previous videos (Prodigy's Smack my bitch up... metallica's Whiskey in the jar.. rammstein's ***** etc etc) it was entertaining but oh so predictable.. in fact I think he's growing stale and needs to move on.