'm officially retarded and need help

so there i go again... im in another country and urgently need to reinstall my tiger cd.

when i came here i made a copy .toast of it but now it won't work... now, when the time comes to restart it won't read it again... and i (really)37 need to do this sort of three days ago.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, will someone kind and amazing and nerdy enough help me here? please? it's sort of a 'i had to do this before i have to catch my next flight'... and i'm seriously out of ideas.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!

How are we suppose to help you? If you need Tiger CDs then I would suggest either visiting an Apple store near where you are (if their is one) or getting a copy of the CD by other means..ahmm..

• 4 months later...

How are we suppose to help you? If you need Tiger CDs then I would suggest either visiting an Apple store near where you are (if their is one) or getting a copy of the CD by other means..ahmm..

i was not asking for a disk but for help on maybe -just maybe- someone kind enough telling me i was doing something wrong. there is/was no apple store anywhere close, so i asked for help around here.

anyways, i fixed that months ago... it was a problem with a corrupt file that i was running, but it's all good now: got a copy of my original disk mailed to me abroad.

thanks.