• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravisoorya    0

?Torrent is the world's most popular BitTorrent client. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in ?Torrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet). Additionally, ?Torrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Version 2.0 (build 18572)

changelog

Fix: dismissing pairing dialog is now interpreted as no. "no" is also the default button

download here

ilev    14

Is it BETA or final ?

Avi    19

I'll wait for it to come as an auto update (via Help->Check for Updates)... uTorrent updates itself pretty well! :-)

KSib    128

Weird how FileHippo catches updates faster than its auto-updater. I wonder what's with that?

ravisoorya    0

its final version.not beta.

not yet officially released.wil be released soon officially

Weird how FileHippo catches updates faster than its auto-updater. I wonder what's with that?

its not safe to use filehippo updater.sometimes its detected as trojan.also often it gives false info about updates.its just my opinion.i am not forcing u to get rid of filehippo updater.thank u

ravisoorya    0

new version released

here

ViperAFK    797

its final version.not beta.

not yet officially released.wil be released soon officially

its not safe to use filehippo updater.sometimes its detected as trojan.also often it gives false info about updates.its just my opinion.i am not forcing u to get rid of filehippo updater.thank u

That's probably a false positive...

Ficman    29

Sweet

itzwolf    22

I've been using the 2.1.x releases for a while with success. I'll have to check the changelog out to see whats new in this 2.0.x release.