[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

i have the screen, he sent it to me about 3 days ago, dnno if it has been updated from the one he posted here, so i don't want to post it just yet, until i get a ok from him

i have the screen, he sent it to me about 3 days ago, dnno if it has been updated from the one he posted here, so i don't want to post it just yet, until i get a ok from him

You can post them, I just got PM from Xero saying digital can post the screeny.

are you going to include the new sunken widgets? also will widgets be on the left with that lil doohickey (Dont know what it does) on the right.

that puts the window into shade mode (only the top part of window is shown) i think

according to the SS it will be like it is on a mac which can be done with WB4

That "capsule" actually does not put it in WindowShade mode, it hides the toolbar if the window has one.

They felt no need for shading anymore since minimizing took its place and now Expos? is being added too to just lessen the need of it even more.

indeed :D

What I meant was, he's a newsposter, but I've never seen him before :huh:

I've been contributing news post to the front page and other sections for a while now. Then on Thursday I was upgraded to an official Newsposter. :D

screenie??

been hearing great things bout this theme, can we see another screenie please? the original one dont work.. :/

because...

its THEIR copyrighted work

how would you like it if someone copies your hard work, and people get to use it without you getting paid for it?

i know i would be ****ed...

anyways, great theme, i hope you didnt stop production on it.

I wouldn't care really. I'd just be happy to see that people are enjoying my hard work! The people who are grateful will pay anyways.

Check this site. It's very old cause they start at Octobar 2001

http://www.jonmega.com/~iceman/

Very old site but it's really cool. I tried for Mac OSX Transformation about ending of March but file is so huge if you want to use this one (About 30 MB or 50MB for all OS which patching engine). Seems like they stop this work about middle of January in this year.

See my very old mod here (From my Mac Wrap for Windows XP SP1 which from their files).

post-34-1056891909.jpg

post-34-1056891909.jpg

Remember, I didn't do anythin for stuffs and alll is not mine so I didn't mess around or act like stole ideas like my mistake with Alan. But please know that I started installer patch in about end of March. So if I continue it for installer, please do not blame me.