[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

Apple is aware of your theme and from what I hear are getting ready to start taking action against the new 'Panther' themes popping up for Windows because of violations of their Intellectual Property.

Hate to see any themers get into trouble so you might consider canceling the release of this theme given if Apple decides to go nuts on Panther images like they did when Jaguar and Aqua in general came...

Ah no. Apple didn't "go nuts" on Aqua themers when jaguar came out. The only time Apple made people take themes offline was when Aqua themes were popping up and 10.0 wasn't even released yet. Since then, they haven't done anything about individual themers. They have sent stuff to some websites about other content (dock, aqua apps, etc) but never the themes.

Shall I made Mac OSX Transformation Pack? It takes abotu 30MB for only XPSP1 which not possible for me to make all OS compatible for upload.... Simple

WinXP SP1 = 30MB

WinXP+WinXP SP1 ~ 40 MB

WinXP+WinXP SP1+WinXP SP2 ~ 50MB

WinXP+WinXP SP1+WinXP SP2+Win2K3 ~ 60-70MB

Any ideas?

Now I success to integrate Mac OSX to Windows XP CD (XP in Mac OSX!) but the problem is there's an annoying error which need you to skip file but it will copy anyway. If you can give me the solution to solve it, I could make MAC transforming tools.

Here's sample shots to make sure that's real Mac installation. I'm modding Windows XP setup UI to Windows OSXP. May the force be with me....

post-34-1056908843.jpg

post-34-1056908843.jpg

because...

its THEIR copyrighted work

how would you like it if someone copies your hard work, and people get to use it without you getting paid for it?

i know i would be ****ed...

anyways, great theme, i hope you didnt stop production on it.

ya but its not like you decompiled the OS and built another right off of it, that would be different =\ i just hope the theme doesnt stop, keep up the work

Yeah, what he said! Wait... Didn't Apple do that with BSD when they created OSX? :o

okay to get rid of that nag message, I believe if you added the line "DriverSigningPolicy = Ignore" to your unnattended script, then it would work. You could include one that would just skip the nag message, then keep everything else blank in there, so it would prompt the user for that info. But that's the only way I know to get rid of it.

And I'm 99% sure that's the line, but I could be mistaken. I tried to find an old post I remember, but was unable to locate it.

Looks good WindowsX, if ya get it all 2gether we can include my theme in it. Also If you know how to chnage the installing screen, hell I can help with that, I can make it look very macish :D

Ok. I cant see the preview image. I cant download the logon package. And i dont know how to do a mac over a PC. Some one please explain.

Here's sample shots to make sure that's real Mac installation. I'm modding Windows XP setup UI to Windows OSXP. May the force be with me....

uh, how often do you install windows?

I've been contributing news post to the front page and other sections for a while now.  Then on Thursday I was upgraded to an official Newsposter. :D

Rock on. :cool: Congratulations on the recent promotion. (Y)

Xero,

Is there going to be a WindowBlinds port of this? Hopefully for WindowBlinds 3? I only have Windows2000 and can't afford to get WindowsXP. :p

its made for windowblinds, I will try my best to make it work with v3 but did u know that v4 was released for win2000, a beta, check stardock central :D

Rock on. :cool: Congratulations on the recent promotion. (Y)

Xero,

Is there going to be a WindowBlinds port of this? Hopefully for WindowBlinds 3? I only have Windows2000 and can't afford to get WindowsXP. :p

k, if you're on a budget but don't want to be that much of a pirate guy, if you have windows 98 full or some other full version windows os (you bought 2000 full i'm assuming), you can just buy windows xp home edition upgrade, and then use tweak NT to convert it to professional. ;)

How can you use Tweak NT to make Home into Pro? Please let me know.

Ahh, the visual stlyles I find on the Neowin board are the best!

Panther sounds like a nice style. I am looking forward to it.

How can you use Tweak NT to make Home into Pro?  Please let me know.

Ahh, the visual stlyles I find on the Neowin board are the best!

Panther sounds like a nice style.  I am looking forward to it.

well, i did it with a clean install. i installed home upgrade on a clean hd so it was full then, and then i used tweak nt 1.21 i think, and it has the option to change to professional

then i rebooted and it had all the options of pro