[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

Mac OSX Transformation Pack was done for installation part. Now I'm finishing Uninstall script and tune system files for No SP1. Things I need for now is logonui and boot screen (My rule is make them then make all, borrow them then borrow all :D )

win x: i like ur packs but i just dont feel good with overiding system files and besides: it makes my dutch version half english half dutch so thats not really ok

i like complete english or complete dutch not half way lol

maybe u can make ur install that u can select what to overide:)

win x: i like ur packs but i just dont feel good with overiding system files and besides: it makes my dutch version half english half dutch so thats not really ok

i like complete english or complete dutch not half way lol

maybe u can make ur install that u can select what to overide:)

It's system file patchin, not text editing. You have three choices for that one.

1. Return to English and install

2. Use mixing languages

3. Don't use it.

Good news. Package has done. Noe I'm waiting for logonui and boot screen from guys who will give me ones.

yeah i know but the longhorn pack made some parts like the right mouse menu english and stuff

maybe u can make that it just changes not the system files

If no system files patch, no buttons, IE flag, progress dialog, especially cool mac hacking. So it's not good idea to wipe it out. Here's my screenshot. It also has Mac sound schemes.

post-34-1056989488.jpg

post-34-1056989488.jpg

Strange.....why it come to grey tone...UHHHHH......at least, you can see the rest of changes (Very old project) I'll post it soon when I got logonui and boot screen (I'm so lazy to make it myself)

panther shots will be up later 2day, ina few hours, along with the logon screen to download. I fixed it up, its newer then the ones that were released before, so give it a download. I fixed the help image becuase it was 1 pixel bigger then the go image, and i fixed some fonts. Hope ya like it.

hope this theme doesnt havethat bug like most of KOL's OS X type themes....

on the Internet Explorer side scroll....

and hopefully it's like ICEMAN's which is bugless..

:-D :laugh:

I also have a question pertaining to logons in general. I had the default WINXP one for a while, then I switched it to the Redhat one, and now everytime I logon, I don't get the logon, I get the Windows Classic one, you know?

And yeah, so anyway, I am using Logon Loader to change the logon, can anyone help me get it back to logonui-styled logon, instead of this windows classic bs?

good you've updated the fonts :)

but there are some more little things that need to be fixed:

the Shut Down button should be a bit lower. ( i tried to do it, didnt succeed :( )

there should also be Restart and Sleep buttons near the Shut Down button ( dunno if its possible at all :s ).

a logged on user should have that V near his name ( again, dunno if its possible at all :s ).

the "Currently Logon" on string should be replaced with "Currently logged".

currently in all the logons i've seen, the user name is aligned to the top of the user picture. it should be aligned to the botton of the picture ;)

dont get me wrong, your logon is really great!! :D

but there are those very little things that will make it more macish ;)

post-34-1057015338.jpg

post-34-1057015338.jpg

Edited by loc[a]lhost