Members to fund Neowindex 2010.

55 members have voted

1. 1. As a Neowin reader I feel it's my duty to contribute to the drunken fest that will be Neowindex 2010

• Hell yeah!
    • What? No friggin way!!

UK is pretty much cold all year round :p

Yeh but England has it warmer ;) I am from Shetland Islands (Google Maps) originally so I am as far north as you get and I find England too hot now lol

I would love to go to a UK neowin event but I think you should possibly add a new poll option of "Hell yeh if I am going"

Maaate, you could look a lot happier in that photo!

lol, bdsams took that picture at the worst possible moment :p

but believe me, I was smiling :)

If its in London im sure i could try to make it, depends on if you mind a 14 year old kid there ;P

I think it's probably an 18+ thing if it's gonna be a night of drinking and partying :p

donating to a fund that is outside the UK and even if it was in the UK being localish (not a 5 hour drive away) no thanks.

Sorry but if it was in Brum or Manchester for example then possibly yes

donating to a fund that is outside the UK and even if it was in the UK being localish (not a 5 hour drive away) no thanks.

Sorry but if it was in Brum or Manchester for example then possibly yes

But London is so much better than Birmingham/Manchester... And you could always get a train, that's what I shall be doing if this goes ahead, and is in London! :p

By the way, do us Subscriber?s have to donate as well? :p

But London is so much better than Birmingham/Manchester... And you could always get a train, that's what I shall be doing if this goes ahead, and is in London! :p

By the way, do us Subscriber?s have to donate as well? :p

Depends. Do you want pictures of Neowin staffers begging on the streets for beer money, or vomiting due to too much alcohol? :p

I'll throw you guys some money. Neowin was there for me when I was broke as hell with $4 measly dollars in the bank, tossing me a Sub²! :laugh: (actually won in contest)

This time though, you guys have seriously got to get some nude ladies covered in body paint at the least. And uh.. perhaps of higher quality?

All pics must go to the private section! :D (Y)

edit - Donated!

Edited by dead.cell
  • Like 2

I think Steve may have been a *little* drunk when posting this, although him and Marcel aren't the only ones losing their hair (I'm only 20! :cry: ). On the other hand, more booze = good :p

me too :/

Something suspicious happened here. :shiftyninja:

I noticed. And I've also noticed some of the regular guys have become Veterans :/

Anyway, coming back to the topic at hand .... There's no desire for me to pay towards an event that will be nowhere near me to be honest :)

[...] although him and Marcel aren't the only ones losing their hair (I'm only 20! :cry: ). [...]

:rofl: Ahahaha. I feel for you, Dave, I really do. *makes a note to stop commenting on Dave's hair*