She & Him - In the sun

Rappeh! I demand HQ!!! specially on that second one!

that was the highest res sadly, they were taken by someone I follow on Twitter :(

that was the highest res sadly, they were taken by someone I follow on Twitter :(

well you could ask teh guy for higher res :p :whistle:

If not too bad, very good photo!

well you could ask teh guy for higher res :p :whistle:

If not too bad, very good photo!

haha I could I got those from his Flickr :p

I found more though sadly not hi-res but nice :D

s2y0c6.jpgqo934w.jpgo5dok9.jpg2ujj9l0.jpg359zfc8.jpg2ch2qee.jpg

• Like 1

She has eyes that will just make you melt. For a chick flick, 500 Days of Summer made me melt a little bit inside.

Just found out her band is opening for Three Days Grace at a festival in Milwaukee this summer. Definitely going! :D

She has eyes that will just make you melt. For a chick flick, 500 Days of Summer made me melt a little bit inside.

Just found out her band is opening for Three Days Grace at a festival in Milwaukee this summer. Definitely going! :D

Agreed, it's all in teh eyes!!! Plus whadda ya know, she can actually sing!

Is she happily married?

Well happiness is only inches away! :ninja:

Btw - am I the only one that thinks Ward looks bit like Tony Stark in this one? :D

LOL! no ! that was the first thing that came to my mind M.ward = Stony stark !

yeah she does she's a good singer

Umm it sounded pretty monotone to me. I didn't see much talent as far as singing, sorry. :no:

Umm it sounded pretty monotone to me. I didn't see much talent as far as singing, sorry. :no:

don't apologise :p everyone has an opinion :)

I'm confused. Is this actually enjoyed by people? And she has albums?

don't apologise :p everyone has an opinion :)

+1 Well I quite like her songs :) Not to mentions she also plays teh piano in most of them. Which is basically saying she has a lot more talent than X pop singer out there, also, she dresses nicely/stylish ( like I said in previous posts).

I like:

Sentimental heart

Why do You Let Me Stay Here? ftw

This Is Not a Test

Change Is Hard

From volume one.... Volume two i've only listened to the song in teh OP.

if this is considered good music now, no wonder i dont listen to music anymore. the song itself was horrible and she isnt a good actress nor a good singer. the only thing she has going for her is that someone thinks she is cute

if this is considered good music now, no wonder i dont listen to music anymore. the song itself was horrible and she isnt a good actress nor a good singer. the only thing she has going for her is that someone thinks she is cute

Wow harsh... I'd agree with that, if we were talking about teh gaga or britney spears or "X generic pop singer" or "insert random hip/hop wanna be eg. " and I much prefer her over many other actresses like Angelina Jolie. BUT to each is own :) so cheers !

There's really no such thing as "good" music. That's just personal opinion. There's popular music (aka the sh*t MTV plays), but I don't ride that boat. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed it. And I love Deschanel. She's definitely talented musically, but nothing that one would say WOW to. I think that's what is so attractive about her. She just seems like one of those normal girls that could be a close friend. And musically, very unique. For people not familiar with the genre, fans are drawn to the unique sounds by these various artists. Obviously some are quirky and can draw disinterest (Kimya Dawson is an example for me), but different is GOOD. Not all of us like to listen to autotuned crap all day.