Sherlock (UK BBC Series)

all 6 episodes should be on Netflix. You can see HERE

Been a fan since the day it first aired. Love this show. Very well put together and the best cast i have ever seen for a Sherlock production.

Is the pilot (0) not on Netflix?  Where did you get it?

um, no, well.. eh... :s  :blush:  :whistle:  :punch:  :pacifier:  :pirate:

all 6 episodes should be on Netflix.

Been a fan since the day it first aired. Love this show. Very well put together and the best cast i have ever seen for a Sherlock production.

wouldn't know. But there are two versions of episode 1, the first one is "unaired" so doubt it will be on netflix.

After an unaired pilot in 2009, the first series of three 90-minute episodes was transmitted on BBC One and BBC HD in 2010, wit

Personally the unaired pilot was much better

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1815240/

I read that is still basically the same episode, just 30 min shorter?  Is it worth buying separately? (Doesn't appear to be on the Blu-ray)

nope, it's not the same episode, a lot changes, I don't want to spoil it for you. It's worth buying IF you like the series and want to see another "premier" to the series and the other details that were added/removed.

My opinion was  "Oh, so that's were the additional time goes (some of it)" and "I liked the shorter version more" But this is me, so don't blame me :P

My investigations have concluded and i shall be viewing shortly :shifty:

I knew it! It was elementary  :laugh: 

Post your feedback on said episode, like I said, I liked the unaired one a bit more.

Sherlock finale being repeated tonight, keep watching till the end as they are going to preview Series 3! and this is a new image...

1375451104.jpg

Can't wait! I love Sherlock! So much better than Elementary!

Was the building scene (don't want to post any spoilers) ever explained anywhere, or do we need to wait until the new season to find out what happened?

Yes, I want to know, too.

Was the building scene (don't want to post any spoilers) ever explained anywhere, or do we need to wait until the new season to find out what happened?

Not yet, will be explained in first episode of Series 3

• 3 weeks later...

If you mean official explanation no.

There are however people and sites that have analyze the scene and have proposed theories of what happened and how Sherlock did it. The top theories are very similiar in nature and their key points and tbh they make sense.

A simple google search will give you the results.