Gundam Discussion Thread

You mean the Nahel Argama! :p I have a thing for winged ships in Gundam though.

Oh look, I'm the 1000th reply. :D

No? :p I mean the Argama from Zeta Gundam, haha :p Ra Cailum is the Bright's next ship after he leaves the Argama with Karaba. Nahel Argama is also pretty awesome thought but not piloted by Bright :p

Haha, I suppose who ships officially commanded by Bright and the faces who are aboard & accompanied by Bright Slaps officially make it bad ass! :D

I swear Uso from Victory Gundam gets all the girls, I wish I was him. :p

^Now that is a good looking Marasai!

@MrXXIV: That, plus his ships are always the nicest IMO as well. There's always something original about it etc.

^First one looks sweet! :D The other one not so much, haha :p

Those 3 all look really good. Specially the colours on the Zaku II. That's some sweet colour combinations right there.

^Now that's what I call milking. Rather lame of them to release such Gunpla.

^Now that's what I call milking. Rather lame of them to release such Gunpla.

just like the special forces AGE-2 Normal. lol.

And all the Gundam 00 variations with Trans-Am and whatnot.

The Phase shift models are pretty gorgeous! Don't they have each Gundams in plain white so you could paint them in your own colors?

I don't know why, but I started working on a sample for Mobile Suit Gundam, this isn't the first time I sampled a Gundam song, but I hope you guys like it. I only have the intro the outro just so some of you guys would know in the 1st version. I have a long way to go.

http://soundcloud.co...ney-1st-version

That one looks pretty great. Saw that the translations of the manga are being done as well.

Isn't the RGZ based on a compilation of multiple mobile suits, including the zeta?

Was about to post that one as well Razorwing :p Loving that mobile suit actually.

Yeah, they did. Though I wouldn't exactly call it a compilation.

A Londo Bell mobile suit intended as another attempt to mass-produce the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam, after the RGZ-91 Re-GZ series was deemed a failure based on an evaluation of its overall combat performance and production costs. It uses the basic frame of the RGM-89 Jegan and has a transformation system similar to the MSA-005 Methuss instead of the Back Weapons System (BWS). The commander version is equipped with a mega beam launcher, beam rifle, and shield. There are only minor cosmetic differences between the normal ReZEL and the Commander Type, most notable of which is a set of wing binders mounted on the back inspired by the MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki. Using the data feedback from the RGZ-95C1 ReZEL Custom, the Commander's unit also features distinct green lights on its frame where the normal ReZEL has purple lights instead, meaning the better sensor is installed in the Commander Type.

Model Number

• RGZ-95

Developed from

Developed into

Variants

Whoever designs these Gundams to come up with such intense modifications that go along with a storyline, especially each series in the UC, are genius.

Mk-II + G-Defenser = The original 00.