Gundam Discussion Thread

I think both of them with Twin Drives would make an amazing fight when being able to see these guys move at the speed of...Quantum.

The Astray doesn't have a GN Drive system. lol.

Haha I know, neither did the Enact, but we can make things happen if we go about it the wrong way :p

I'm still waiting for MG AGE2-DB. lol. But nice, another 1/144 RG. haha.

They're currently producing a 1/144 RG Destiny Gundam for this year as well. They had a poster on one of the Gundam events with all the RG models they want to make in the future.

And who knows, maybe they'll start on working on that MG version now that they're going to work on that new AGE project. I doubt it though, haha :p

@Mr.XXIV: A big fat no to that mobile suit being in the series. That mobile suits makes no sense in the Gundam multiverse at all. In a game it would be alright and fun of course, but not in the series :p

Wouldn't it be nice though if they started a new Gundam project and made universe as big as UC? I mean like, more series set in the same universe. After the UC series all they did was creating new series set in their own universe. Though more series set in 1 universe could be interesting. And perhaps with more original/refreshing Gundam designs in vain of Gundam 00, those looked very different than the traditional Gundam. It's target audience should be older than that of Gundam AGE though. It should at least look as mature as the UC series character design, overall design and animation wise. I think that would do much better than AGE. They could even make games for that project for handheld devices consoles and PC. It would cost them a lot to make all of that happen of course :p

Think about it though, wouldn't that be awesome?

You might want to elaborate on that :p I know you mean Gundam Unicorn Episode 6, but still.

You might want to elaborate on that :p I know you mean Gundam Unicorn Episode 6, but still.

Haha, I have Episode 6, but it's a Japanese Language with Chinese Subtitles. :( I've been looking for so much on Google. :s

Yeah, saw that one too. I'm going to wait for a proper version.

oh, has 2 years passed already? lol.

lol a 1 hour movie and we have to wait for next Sprint to watch the last one. :(

The last 2 episodes are longer than 1 hour.

They probably did that to put in a big bang for the last movie, probably because of the books. I'm not sure.

Well, of course they did that because these are the last 2 episodes and want to finish with a bang :p

Well, of course they did that because these are the last 2 episodes and want to finish with a bang :p

To be honest, I like how they handled this episode, I didn't understand the languages of course, but just by watching it, I knew it was touching! :D

Well, notify me when it is available with English Sub or Dub. lol. I still haven't seen it yet.

Well, notify me when it is available with English Sub or Dub. lol. I still haven't seen it yet.

lol you mean on the internet instead? On Xbox it's actually available for rental, as it is the official English Dub.

lol you mean on the internet instead? On Xbox it's actually available for rental, as it is the official English Dub.

yeah not renting it..lol. Just going have to wait.

lol I couldn't wait. I loved it! :D

Just give it a try, it's only $5 (or 480 points, although I had to purchase 800 due to them not doing exacts) to rent. The HD quality is amazing too. :)

The clean version is out so it's a matter of days until the subbed version is ready.

The clean version is out so it's a matter of days until the subbed version is ready.

I'm actually going to watch the first 5 all over again until the dub is finally out (my rental expired and i wish I had an HD video card), they're just really enjoyable.

I'm going to rewatch them as well, unless episode 6 actually is released tomorrow, haha :p