Gundam Discussion Thread

I'm currently looking in stores inside of the Netherlands :p Since they do not have that Gunpla yet, I'll have to wait a bit longer for it unfortunately.

Edit: Crap, I found a store in the Netherlands that actually has the EW version but it's not the Hell Custom one :| How can I make a choice now!

I'll be getting the Shinanju for sure. I've been wanting it for over a year now so it's the perfect time :p

I'm currently looking in stores inside of the Netherlands :p Since they do not have that Gunpla yet, I'll have to wait a bit longer for it unfortunately.

Edit: Crap, I found a store in the Netherlands that actually has the EW version but it's not the Hell Custom one :| How can I make a choice now!

I'll be getting the Shinanju for sure. I've been wanting it for over a year now so it's the perfect time :p

Get the Hell Custom One. It has a wing cloak :D

Get the Hell Custom One. It has a wing cloak :D

I know, but they do not have that one :p Plus the non-hell custom version looks pretty awesome too. And I need that 00 Raiser 1/100 MG!! :p

The Hell Custom version looks really great! If only the store had that version, LOL. Also it's nice to see how 00 Gundam has a sticker on the left leg and not on the right one, which the 00 Qan[T] also has.

I am also able to get the MSN-18E Kampfer. Btw, that Deathscythe MG 1/100 is the one you posted on page 8 :) Right, I guess I'll pick my mobile suits later in the afternoon.

The Sinanju has loads of annoying decals, lol. 00 Qan[T] has a couple of similar decals so I'm bound to have a long decal session, once I get it :p

Sorry for the triple post :p Anyways, here's my Gundam 00 Qan[T]:

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

As you can see in the 3rd photo, there's a bit of glue on the GN Drive chassis. I'm not able to remove it unless I actually really want to be giving out money just for the white part and the chassis. Besides that mishap I'm really happy with this model. The green translucent bits on the shields actually reflect green-ish light onto the mobile suit when there's a fair amount of light being thrown upon it. Looks pretty awesome to be honest :D

The chest piece has a sticker behind it with 000 and some info about the MS written underneath that. Though the green translucent piece also has 000 engraved inside of it which has been done for the LED mod. If you'd use the LED mod, you'd have to remove the stickers from both the front of the chest piece, and the back part of the GN Drive. There's a rub-on decal for the back of the GN Drive which is to be used in conjunction with the LED mod.

Also, I hate the camera on my HTC Desire... I was able to take way better shots with my older W995 and I could even take shots in the evening with it. I don't feel like shutting down my HTC Desire to take some shots though :p As the W995 needs my Vodafone SIM to be able to operate.

I am also able to get the MSN-18E Kampfer. Btw, that Deathscythe MG 1/100 is the one you posted on page 8 :) Right, I guess I'll pick my mobile suits later in the afternoon.

The Sinanju has loads of annoying decals, lol. 00 Qan[T] has a couple of similar decals so I'm bound to have a long decal session, once I get it :p

Wait so which kits are you picking up? the Kampfer, Deathscythe and the Sinanju? :o

btw, bout time you posted the Qan[T] :laugh: It looks sweet. How is the GN drive glow on it?

If I can, I really want to pick up the Strike Freedom EBM. It's a kit I've been not trying to get because of how expensive it is. Although I did get Destiny EBM for like $120 put still a lot.

Not sure which to pick. The amount of decals which the Sinanju has.. I rather wait with buying that one till summer. For the time being, I replaced that with Infinite Justice and another MG. Not sure which the latter will be :p

The GN Drive doesn't glow as it needs the LED mod. I don't really want to have a LED in there tbh, as I'd be switching batteries every now and then and the GN Drive is hard to take out in one bit as the back just gets out without the front.

That version of Destiny Gundam is only ? 87,00. Same goes for Strike Freedom EBM, which looks awesome.

Don't you agree though that the MG version of MSN-18E Kampfer (this one has custom paint on it etc., so mine won't look like that lol) looks bloody awesome? :D

Yeah get the Kampfer. Although I'm not a fan of the design though. I always for some reason look a bit down on Goufs and their variations. They are just not as epic as real Gundams. But then that's me. lol.

The ones in Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny are pretty awesome if you ask me. The green Zaku MG 1/100 is pretty awesome too :D

True that :p But the enemy mobile suits have great designs too, haha :p That's the reason why I build these Gunpla models, the ones with great designs. Doesn't matter to me if it's a Gundam or an enemy suit :p Though the mobile suits from the enemies rarely get MG 1/100 treatments.

A forbidden image? :p

GN-X MG 1/100. The images you mean is a personal mod. I'd like to have it too, but it should also be available in the Netherlands.

capture.png

There's still loads of Gunpla's that I'd like to have, but they're just not available in the Netherlands yet.

Well it's been out for quite a while now.. it was released before the 00 Qan[T] I believe. Again, I'm just suggesting. :p.

^I've checked my sites and I haven't seen it there :p Knew it was out for a while now. Too bad I can't get it just yet as it's yet another one that's on my list, lol :p

I'm sure about that too, lol. Though that ain't the Netherlands :p Though it would add a amount of money to the actual price of the Gunpla model, which would make it more expensive then it actually is. Plus, if I'd order one outside of the Netherlands, I'd have to wait more then a day to be able to build it. If I order them in the Netherlands, I only have to pay ?6,50 for delivery costs and I'll be able to have it the day after ordering it.