Gundam Discussion Thread

A few of my PGs... I display all my PGs in 2 Detolf shelves with LED lighting.

Nice shelves, I need some like that, I already ran out of space, will probably insert few shelves on my bedroom wall to move some over there. I guess after a while space becomes the biggest problem :). I own my place and rent out one of the bedrooms to my friend, so it doesn't feel right if I fill in the lounge room shelves with just my stuff.

Nice shelves, I need some like that, I already ran out of space, will probably insert few shelves on my bedroom wall to move some over there. I guess after a while space becomes the biggest problem :). I own my place and rent out one of the bedrooms to my friend, so it doesn't feel right if I fill in the lounge room shelves with just my stuff.

I live by myself, so my Gundams are all over the place without shame. Good luck with the glass Detolfs. They are very heavy in the box due to all the glass, but it's very easy to build and setup if you have someone to help.

Can't wait for MG Epyon!

@jonnyboy383: See, that's exactly what I'll be doing once I move out and start living on my own. My computer room will probably be the "Geek" room with my PC and Gundam all in one room.

I've got too many Gundam's to put on my shelves right now and I have to dust them all off every now and then. The thought of getting dust on your PG's is probably terrifying, isn't it? :p LOVING those PG 1/60 RX models! I've got a huge weakness for Gundam RX models so I'm drooling XD That Zaku looks pretty sweet as well.

@Razorwing: Must...have! Now that I've finished rewatching Gundam 00, I think I might re-watch Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny :p Too bad that the movie from Gundam SEED never became a reality. Who knows what the future might bring. I really hope that they'll still make the movie a reality.

eh I'm not a big fan of the Strike /Aile Strike Gundam. Force Impulse was the better suit :p. Btw, I heard that the 3rd Unicorn episode is out. Any word on that?

Eilegz posted that here last week :p There's been a 720p rip that's been released. Though I'm not going to watch it until I get my hands on the 1080p rip. It's not even been officially released yet as it'll be released the 7th of April.

Gundam Unicorn episode 3 was pretty good! Just watched it a few weeks ago. Did anyone get MG Shenlong EW yet? Tempted to buy it... I already have the MG Deathscythe EW and MG Wing TV Ver.

OH man just watched Gundam Unicorn Episode 3. The Shinanju was bad ass at the beginning. Awesome opponent for Banagher and the Unicorn Gundam.

I've found a 1080p rip so I'll be watching that today along with the rewatching of "Gundam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer" to give the Gundam 00 rewatch a good ending :p

Can't edit my previous post so I'll make another one. The rip turns out to be a bad one as MPC can't even render the file. I'll be waiting for BSS to release it as I watch their versions of episode 1 and 2 as well.

The current rips are webrips anyways. First time I saw the 1st episode it was a webrip as well and it had horrible quality. So I'm actually kinda glad I wasn't able to watch this 1080p rip.

I've found a 1080p rip so I'll be watching that today along with the rewatching of "Gundam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer" to give the Gundam 00 rewatch a good ending :p

As I said man, the movie was not good at all. Too much story, not enough Gundam battles. :laugh:

It was the second time that I watched and I still enjoy it loads, as I said before :p There were enough Gundam battles though Qan[T] could've had a bit more screenplay.

To be honest, Gundam for me isn't only about the mobile suits but it's more about the actual story just like any other anime I've seen. If Gundam actually had the same suits they've used, but had a crappy storyline, I wouldn't have been a fan at all. It's the stories that actually grab me.

It was the second time that I watched and I still enjoy it loads, as I said before :p There were enough Gundam battles though Qan[T] could've had a bit more screenplay.

To be honest, Gundam for me isn't only about the mobile suits but it's more about the actual story just like any other anime I've seen. If Gundam actually had the same suits they've used, but had a crappy storyline, I wouldn't have been a fan at all. It's the stories that actually grab me.

That is very true. It's mostly about the story. But I personally don't care about the story, just want to see some badass gundams fight. :D

^That's what I thought :p I'd rather have a reason behind all the fighting. The actual reasons makes me get all excited when they're actually fighting with their mobile suits and make me sit on the tip of my seat.

If it was only about mobile suits fighting each other, it would't really be fun to watch at all. It would just be a Deathmatch video from some game. Would you honestly still be watching if they took away the story line?

^That's what I thought :p I'd rather have a reason behind all the fighting. The actual reasons makes me get all excited when they're actually fighting with their mobile suits and make me sit on the tip of my seat.

If it was only about mobile suits fighting each other, it would't really be fun to watch at all. It would just be a Deathmatch video from some game. Would you honestly still be watching if they took away the story line?

No that's not what I meant. Nevermind lol.

No that's not what I meant. Nevermind lol.

Then I get what you mean. You want the current way they do the story lines, but with more mobile suit fights. I thought that before, but then you said you don't care about the story :p

What's in that last post of yours btw? It's complete blank on my end.

Then I get what you mean. You want the current way they do the story lines, but with more mobile suit fights. I thought that before, but then you said you don't care about the story :p

What's in that last post of yours btw? It's complete blank on my end.

yeah lol. Epyon in color scan from a magazine.

http://hkgupload.org/upload/images/113011218426.jpg

That's the exact same link as in the previous post :p It just doesn't work.

That's the exact same link as in the previous post :p It just doesn't work.

works for me! LOL.

It works for me now all of a sudden too. You could've saved the image and uploaded it to Localhostr or something though :p

It looks pretty damn awesome though. The new centerpiece looks so much better then the original and his shield looks great as well.

really can't say I like the RG Aile Strike at all .

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

And when is the MG 00 Raiser coming out again?

It doesn't really look any special compared with the other Ail Strikes that are out. Also, it doesn't really look real grade IMO unlike the RX-78-2. The later looks totally different then other RX-78-2 Gunpla and has loads added to the actual design. Even though it somewhat looks nice, I'd rather buy the RG RX-78-2 and the Ail Strike in MG 1/100 form.

• 4 weeks later...

So I'll be going to Hong Kong for a few weeks. Will probably be picking this up since it's cheap over there. :whistle:

pg-strike-freedom-box.jpg