• [Yes] Asia
    • [No] Asia
    • [Yes] Africa
    • [No] Africa
    • [Yes] Antarctica
    • [No] Antarctica

circumcision-Dont.jpg

?

LOL...... not quite...! i would be worried about the yellow....! :) that... and the grin!

I would have like to have had the choice, but mine was done when i was a baby... If i ever have a boy of my own, I'll most likely leave the decision up to him.

I would have like to have had the choice, but mine was done when i was a baby... If i ever have a boy of my own, I'll most likely leave the decision up to him.

You do realize that by the time his mind can make such a decision, he'd probably be too embarrassed to get circumcised if he wants to?

Nobody has an issue with foreskins but as far as preference, people as a rule prefer smoother and tighter. Just ask yourself how much you like saggy melons or roast beef.

Roast beef... lmao

You do realize that by the time his mind can make such a decision, he'd probably be too embarrassed to get circumcised if he wants to?

Seriously? You're responding to "guys should have a say in whether we permanently disfigure them" with "yeah but the choice would TOTALLY be embarrassing"?

Look, I realize the problem here. It's almost impossible to change a cut guy's opinion about circumcision. Once you're cut, you're sort of invested for life. You can't get your foreskin back, so you might as well be happy with what you've got, yeah? So coming to believe that maybe circumcision is barbaric and unnecessary and none of the justifications for the procedure have any merit whatsoever risks making you think less of yourself for what you have. And you should never feel bad about your wang. It's what you've got, and it's all you've got, so you've gotta find a way to be happy about it. Unfortunately, this effort to be happy about this body modification that far exceeds anything like a piercing/tattoo tends to lock people out of thinking about foreskin positively. You start to see sweeping generalizations, like "Girls love it!" A silly, safe thing to say, because of course SOME girls do, but MOST females on planet Earth encounter more foreskin than your typical cut American male has (we cut WAY too much off), and just like cut men have to be happy with what they've got, women are socialized to 'like' what they 'see'. Saying "girls love it" is on par with saying "Americans want..." in a political speech: it's retarded and stupid to say and always makes at least half of your audience hate you for putting words in their mouth (it's also a great Fox drinking game).

Here's a thought. Cut guys, more often than not, have a difficult to affect bias in the circumcision debate. Why don't we ask people who are more likely to have come to an open-minded conclusion on the issue? Ask guys who were cut later in life how they feel about circumcision. Ask gay/bi guys what kind of willies they prefer (after all, they aren't limited to just their own pecker to play with). Ask unmarried women (we're trying to avoid anyone who's 'stuck' with one type) who've actually been with both types, and who enjoy sex in the first place (guess what, a big percentage of American female thinks your junk is icky and gross whether it's cut or not).

This poll is fine, because it just wants to find out who's cut and who's not. But in the issue of whether or not circumcision is a good idea, hetero circumcised-at-birth men are not exactly prone to having an opinion much more evolved than rooting for the home team, as it were.

• Like 2

Yes, but I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think it looks better but thats just my opinion. Doesn't seem like it would matter either way.

• 4 months later...

I've thought about it because I have quite prominent penile papules and GF's in the past have commented that they would feel good if exposed, as it is they are covered by my foreskin on withdrawal.

Lol. Not at your condition but at this...

Warning:

The soldering iron method of removing pearly penile papules is risky and can result in permanent scaring and possible infection. It is an experimental self-surgery and therefore cannot be endorsed by Doctors. If one decides to go forward with this procedure, the must do so at their own risk and be prepared to suffer the possible repercussions.

• 2 weeks later...