UFC 112

Wow, a guy from Canada loves GSP, who would have thunk it? hehe

My dream fight would be GSP moving up to MW and taking on Anderson. I would have a lot more respect (not that I don't already) for GSP. But I agree, LHW would offer a lot of challenges, namely Rampage & Shogun.

The problem with moving up a weight class means GSP might be coming in around 190 while Anderson will be coming in over 200.

I dont think it's as clear cut as you make it seem regarding GSP vs Silva. Sure i'm a GSP fan, and i hate Silva for what he did lastnight, but to say GSP would get destroyed or picked apart like other fighters have is a very uneducated statement. GSP picks apart people as much as Silva does, and he does it to people that are bigger than he is, fitch, alves, hardy... all bigger than GSP and didn't win a single round,

The fighters you mentioned still aren't as big as Anderson and he also had a massive reach advantage over all of them and none of them were even close to Anderson's skill, as much as I'd want GSP to win I just don't believe he can; to lose 4 inches height and 2 inches reach to a fighter who has the same skill if not better will be just to much for him, either way I really hope this fight happens it might even force Anderson to actually fight rather than prance around like a ****

Don't they have to publish the scorecards? I'm curious to see how the Anderson bout was scored.

Wow, a guy from Canada loves GSP, who would have thunk it? hehe

My dream fight would be GSP moving up to MW and taking on Anderson. I would have a lot more respect (not that I don't already) for GSP. But I agree, LHW would offer a lot of challenges, namely Rampage & Shogun.

GSP moving to MW would be a mistake, Silva would beat him. IMO Silva belongs at LHW, however because of his size, he's still able to dominate MW. GSP is not a large WW, so he would be an even smaller MW, and that woudl cost him.

GSP is fine where he is. Silva moving down a weightclass instead of up is like Carwin deciding to drop down to middleweight and steamroll everyone. Case in point: BJ Penn used to fight in HW and then dropped to LW. BAM! Champion (not anymore...)

Keep in mind, BJ fighting at HW was in a time when HW's were overweight guys with little talent, BJ himself being one of those guys, albeit he did have talent. Any HW division in that time, regardless of promotion was horrible. It's the same situation as i had mentioned above, BJ is a good size LW, that's why he's able to move up a weight class and still be a good size, unlike GSP if he were to move up. Similar to why Wanderlei is not so great at LHW, his size just can't compete with the rest of the division.

The problem with moving up a weight class means GSP might be coming in around 190 while Anderson will be coming in over 200.

Exactly, it's not a good move for him at all. Anderson has at points walked around at 220ish, so he's able to put on quite a bit of weight for fights.

The fighters you mentioned still aren't as big as Anderson and he also had a massive reach advantage over all of them and none of them were even close to Anderson's skill, as much as I'd want GSP to win I just don't believe he can; to lose 4 inches height and 2 inches reach to a fighter who has the same skill if not better will be just to much for him, either way I really hope this fight happens it might even force Anderson to actually fight rather than prance around like a ****

Sure Silva will be bigger, but so was fitch and hardy. A 2inch reach advantage is not what's gonna win this fight, believe me. Also, you are missing the fact that because of Silva's actual walk around size, a cut to 170 is gonna effect him, I don't care how god like you think you are, cutting that much weight will hurt him. But like I said, if the fight happens, I can see GSP winning at WW but not at MW, either way Silva will get taken down, what happens after that, who knows.

Wow, Frank Edgar new champ. Didn't think it would happen.

New respect for Maia though. The guy tried his best. Silva is just getting crappy now, good showboater but can't finish to save his life.

That was a poor fight on Silvas behalf. The first round was fun to watch because he was just owning the poor kid, but after that it was a disgraceful thing to watch.

I hope GSP lays him out.