Insane gaming video

Woah, that dude must have played that game a million-gazillion times :omg:

And a friend of mine that goes to my school went and played cs with some of my Chinese friends, who had a reletave over from China.. he said he was very good at cs so they went to a internet cafe.. and it was a similar situation, it was about 1vs 22 and he managed to win (most of the time)

Ok I examined that Mario video quite a lot since yesterday. Quite amazing, and yes everything he does it possible, and it's not fake. I had to test some for myself. In the beginning, when he bounces off the tubes. You can infact do that. If you run from the very beginning and jump up on the powerup boxes and run straight at the (First) tube, if you are quick enough and press jump you can bounce the side of it. So yes it is possible. Also I have seen the trick where you walk through the tube, but that is very hard to do. This guy shows pure talent and skill. I'd love to know where you found that video, maybe I can infact find this guy, and talk to him.

ive been playing mario and havent mastered the dodgy jumping from sides of things, havent a clue how he pulled all these tricks off

need to get outside more often that is way to much for me lol

have to say that eye and hand cordination is nothing in this case ...

UM does this video even exist? Can someone PLEASE post the mario video and/or a link to any other sites that have videos like these? I love these types of videos!

hmm... It seems that www.teamelysium.net doesn't even exist... And searching google, it doesn't seem that anyone else has ever acknowledged it's existence... Can anyone who's seen this video drag it out of their cache and host it? :huh:

okay.... wow. though, i'm sure if u know the music, then its less impressive... i mean, if you've ever been to a high level piano competition, the 30-40 page songs they play from memory are insane and like 20 mins straight of banging all over the place...

that being said, i know now, why sometimes, there's ppl out there in quake/cs that school me no matter how good i'm playing that day.

ok .. for ppl having problems downloading the mario clip. heres me downloading it from the link on the first page in this thread.. it works!

Yes the minus world trick was used in the video, and yes it works and does exist. And yes it is possible for what this guy did in the mario video. And yes he does make a few mistakes (very unnoticable). But this guy is amazing, probably by far the best mario player. It is posssible to bounce off those tubes, trust me!!! Try in the very beginning running jumping on the powerup boxes and running straight into the tube in the beginning and try jumping at the same time you get stuck on the side of it (it will be a SPLIT second). Keep trying, it's possible. I even made a video on me doing it, but requires Nesticle emulator to play it. If anyone is interested just email me, ill send it. I'd still love to know where this link was obtained, and where this was done, and mostly by who?! In reguards to the minus world trick, it is possible to jump inside the top of any large tube, you'll see 2 times in the video (atleast) the guy jumping inside the top of the tube. World 1-2 i know has it, because he almost does the minus world trick but he cancels it, and you'll notice his biggest mistake of getting hit by the plant on the tube. Anyone with enough practice and do this, it just will take probably years lol.

Yes the minus world trick was used in the video, and yes it works and does exist. And yes it is possible for what this guy did in the mario video. And yes he does make a few mistakes (very unnoticable). But this guy is amazing, probably by far the best mario player. It is posssible to bounce off those tubes, trust me!!! Try in the very beginning running jumping on the powerup boxes and running straight into the tube in the beginning and try jumping at the same time you get stuck on the side of it (it will be a SPLIT second). Keep trying, it's possible. I even made a video on me doing it, but requires Nesticle emulator to play it. If anyone is interested just email me, ill send it. I'd still love to know where this link was obtained, and where this was done, and mostly by who?! In reguards to the minus world trick, it is possible to jump inside the top of any large tube, you'll see 2 times in the video (atleast) the guy jumping inside the top of the tube. World 1-2 i know has it, because he almost does the minus world trick but he cancels it, and you'll notice his biggest mistake of getting hit by the plant on the tube. Anyone with enough practice and do this, it just will take probably years lol.

if everything can be done on the mario movie... how was he able to jump on the enemies (hammer bros and koopa) when he was underneath them?

and towards the end (cant remember world-level) when he is swimming how does he swim into the rotating fireballs without being hurt?

im not saying its not possible, im just wondering if anyone else did that before

it wasn't the jumping up into the enemies that was killing them.. if you notice, he's got flower power. he was just timing it exactly right so just when they were about to hit him, he shot them with a fireball. he just does it so smoothly that it looks like he's jumping up into them and killing them.

the rotating fireballs though i can't explain..

what is that arcade game that guy is playing and is there any more videos of people playing it that are extremely good?