An interesting mode of transportation

I was watching some Seattle news station the other day, and they said that some chick actually ran down and killed a bum, then drove home with his mangled carcus on her hood. Some people are truly screwed in the head!

Apparently she used the ol' "I was under the influence of alcohol and drugs" excuse... yeah, sure you were!

I think it was 60 years.

Why is this in the jokes and funny stuff forum btw?

It's clearly not a joke, and definitely not funny to hear about a man dying because of a woman's stupid actions. She got what she deserved.

the funny thing is is how far could you drive with a person through your windshield without getting pulled over??

i know where i live you couldnt get 2 blocks :no:

this doesn't belong in jokes & funny stuff

she got 50yrs for one thing and 10 for another to be served concurrently...she can get parole in 25yrs...i'm glad the jury went off on her but i wish she's gotten the death penalty...she has no regard for life and then the bitch had the nerve to go to work in a hospital as a nurse's aide or something like that where she could put other lives in jeopardy because she was usually high...now she says she's SORRY...stupid ****ing bitch

:angry:

that lady is an idiot. if someone is lying bleeding on your winshield, why would you think its a good idea to just pretend like nothing happened and drive home. they should throw the broken glass from her winshield in her eyes, and then put her in prison for being such an idiot

if i hit someone i would at least coverd him up and called the police and the hospital.

she must of been screwed up to do it, one mad lady.

I think I read this in the newspaper. They say she had hit him, the guy went through the windshield and was bleeding, drove home saying "sorry" (yeah right...) and parking the car in her garage, leaving the man to die. I hope some person in her cell would break her neck.

They broadcast some of her sentencing on TV. She got 10 years for tampering with evidence (she burned the passenger seat that was covered with blood) and 50 years for the murder. She didn't burn the seat until 2 weeks before she was caught and that was the first time she went back to her house. She stayed at her cousin's (I think it was her cousin. It might have been her sister.) house the entire time because she was too afraid to go home.

she hit him at 11pm, so it's dark outside, not easy to see.

and the following day her friends dumped the corpse somewhere, only to be discovered 6month later.

ok...it's sometimes not easy to see at 11pm, but it IS easy to see the still alive man half in your car bleeding...she COULD have gone to the hospital, told police what happened, saved his life in the process, and prolly not gone to jail for the rest of her life...****ing selfish bitch...i hope she dies a miserable death in jail

That was so wrong. She should've go to hospital after hitting a person with her car. In that way the person's life could've been saved and she won't get 50 years sentence in jail. How stupid she was, that she left a person to suffer injuries and let the person die just to hide her guilty and wrongdoings.

Now the justice has been served and she got twice the punishment what she have done.

I find it ironic that the reason she didn't get help for the man was out of fear that she would be busted for drug use.

Gee, it looks like murder one was a much better alternative then getting busted with some drugs.

...but i wish she's gotten the death penalty...

Why would you want to give her the easy way out?

Solitary confinement is where she should go. That's worse than death.

Timothy Magee, or however you spell it, got the easy way out. How satisfying is it to see the person who killed someone you knew by driving into him and leaving him in your windshield to have a needle inserted into them? Even execution is painless nowadays.

Timothy Magee, or however you spell it, got the easy way out. How satisfying is it to see the person who killed someone you knew by driving into him and leaving him in your windshield to have a needle inserted into them? Even execution is painless nowadays.

I know the death penalty is the easy way out, but I really hate the idea of the taxpayers supporting them while they are in prison. They get to have some kind of life while their victims and their families don't.

Maybe execution show have some pain attached to it. I dunno...I can't talk constructively about it.

I know the death penalty is the easy way out, but I really hate the idea of the taxpayers supporting them while they are in prison. They get to have some kind of life while their victims and their families don't.

Maybe execution show have some pain attached to it. I dunno...I can't talk constructively about it.

Most of the time it's more pain for the victim's families when they see the manner that the criminal is executed. Many expect the execution to tie up loose ends, but it doesn't. And also, the point of prisons is to rehabilitate, that's what the taxes are used for - to prepare the criminal to be released back into society. However, I'm opposed to this method (60% of American criminals who are released from prison get re-arrested within 3 years, thanks TIME magazine).

If someone commit such an atrocity to someone I knew, I would rather have them live with that mistake for the rest of their lives. Then I could take consolation in the fact that the murder has indeed cost them their freedom.

Most of the time it's more pain for the victim's families when they see the manner that the criminal is executed. Many expect the execution to tie up loose ends, but it doesn't. And also, the point of prisons is to rehabilitate, that's what the taxes are used for - to prepare the criminal to be released back into society. However, I'm opposed to this method (60% of American criminals who are released from prison get re-arrested within 3 years, thanks TIME magazine).

If someone commit such an atrocity to someone I knew, I would rather have them live with that mistake for the rest of their lives. Then I could take consolation in the fact that the murder has indeed cost them their freedom.

ya...I kinda see what you mean. But then what about the ones who have no remorse for what they've done? They just exist and do nothing. That woman didn't have any remorse until she got caught and found out she was going to jail for at least 25yrs.

drugs=impaired judgement

this should never have happened in the first place. even after she hit him she didn't think enough to do something about it. "omg i hit this guy, now he's in my car bleeding to death, what to do? i know! go home, forget about it, and feel guilty for the rest of my life" hmm, i would have chosen jail for drug use and feel good that i did the right thing... but her actions seemed pretty selfish IMO, and she got what she deserved.

You know what's really sad, is that if you kill someone when driving while drunk, the maximum sentance is 6 years in jail. She didn't even get what she deserved with 50, IMO.