StickyNotes for Windows - Beta 9.3

StickyNotes Beta 5 will have a seperate process for each StickyNote, so this will improve performance and stability, so if one crashes, only that one will close, not the rest of them :)

Any feedback :/

It's getting better! "more optoins" was buggy on beta 4 for me, but it is working now. Could you narrow the window border and integrate some aero peek functionality somehow?

post-260690-0-13906700-1302360361.png

It's getting better! "more optoins" was buggy on beta 4 for me, but it is working now. Could you narrow the window border and integrate some aero peek functionality somehow?

What do you mean by Aero peak? And the "Border" around the app can be trimmed by creating a skin - try it, go to Options, Skins and then Open skins folder and mess around with a pre-installed one.

Aero peek is when you peek the desktop by moving the cursor above the button in the bottom right corner in windows 7 (you can also trigger it with windows + space).

I tried to narrow the window border but couldn't find anything in the files.

Aero peek is when you peek the desktop by moving the cursor above the button in the bottom right corner in windows 7 (you can also trigger it with windows + space).

I tried to narrow the window border but couldn't find anything in the files.

Set RemoveShadow to false - although I don't know if that changes anything yet.

Adding another option to the options file and setting "removeshadow" did not change the window border, it only removed the shadow a bit (of course)

Adding another option to the options file and setting "removeshadow" did not change the window border, it only removed the shadow a bit (of course)

You can use the RemoveShadow option in B6 (Coming soon) as it wasn't supported in B5.

145500988.png

This is the only way you'll be able to cut down on the borders in StickyNotes i'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

is loading and saving done?

Not yet - there is some back code for it but it most likely won't be out till a later version.

Beta 6 in a week hopefully:

Options:

416559257.png

Skins:

232083833.png

Account Options:

628746737.png

(With Dropbox Sync :D)

UI isn't final - bit of a mess atm.

Also, could you please add an option to change the note font. I highly dislike the one you chose.

The title font? They both include options to change.

I would think, it should skin the Options part of the window too. No?

That's a very, very early build. The options looks completely different.

Why has this gotten buried? I couldn't find the thread for the longest time and I just found it again today :D

Keep going Jan! I really want to see this complete :)

Why has this gotten buried? I couldn't find the thread for the longest time and I just found it again today :D

Keep going Jan! I really want to see this complete :)

Going to take a while :D

---

StickyNotes Beta 6 is a huuuuuuge update - not sure if you guys are going to like it :unsure:

Going to take a while :D

---

StickyNotes Beta 6 is a huuuuuuge update - not sure if you guys are going to like it :unsure:

Then release it and find out!