StickyNotes for Windows - Beta 9.3

It looks great Jan, I would like in on this as well. :)

--------------------------------

Skins for StickyNotes (Skins for Notes too complicated to do at the mo' will likely come in a future update :p)

716480229.png

UI isn't final and Skins for StickyNotes will likely be in Notes 1.1 - not Notes 1.0 :/

--------------------------------

Release date is likely to be April 1st :devil:

No seriously :o

Just to let you guys know - Notes does have a blog, i'll try to post there.

Blog

BTW: Here's an old Alpha 2 preview of Notes (Older then the screenshots i've shared with you):

notestopunedit1.png

Nice work. What technologies are you using? Have you considered handwritting recognition? ? Also, how about losing the aero window border and having your own minimize, maximize and close buttons?

What do you mean by losing the window border (Do you mean like removing the titlebar like StickyNotes has?)

EDIT:

I've quickly changed a bit of the code:

916535844.png

Whilst it is nice, I doubt i'll include such a feature anytime soon.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR NOTES, NOTES IS A DIFFERENT APP TO STICKYNOTES.

I'm loving the look of Notes! I'd be very interested in partaking in a beta: from what I've seen it seems to be a very complete product. I look forward to seeing more from you, and possibly getting the opportunity to play around with Notes.

Sorry - I don't seem to understand? :/

Like instead of having the border and title bar provided by windows....make your own.

EDIT: I'd very much like being included in the beta test, if possible :D

Like instead of having the border and title bar provided by windows....make your own.

EDIT: I'd very much like being included in the beta test, if possible :D

Oh - thanks for clearing that up.

Just to answer the borderless Notes question - it isn't going to happen and never will - I want Notes/StickyNotes to include Aero, as that is the only way to remain somewhat Native to Windows (As c'mon Notes hardly looks native with it's dark colours and textures.)