StickyNotes for Windows - Beta 9.3

Out of curiosity, will there be any flexibility as to the font of a note's text? I am not exactly fond of cursive :whistle:

What do you mean? Do you mean the StickyNotes font or the Titles font?

I don't know If you intend to translate your app to another languages...

I'd like you to and I could help with Portuguese... ;)

I do hope to have the app available in different languages - just not yet. I'll get back to you if I ever decide to include different languages.

OK.

2 things I'd need before using full time.

Auto save

Also save positions

Otherwise looking great so far.

I'll add auto-save positions and auto-save to the last StickyNote you closed - is that ok for now?

I'll add auto-save positions and auto-save to the last StickyNote you closed - is that ok for now?

I have no idea how to program for Windows so I don't know how hard it is to do.

The ideal situation would be that it saves the notes whenever they are updated then if the computer locks or anything else goes wrong or you just happen to reboot the notes will come back immediately how they were.

Any feedback on Beta 4?

What I do not like is that when you press "+" in the top right-hand corner is that a blank note form is superimposed directly on top of your current note. My suggestion would be to have it slightly down and to the right of the previous note.

I was impressed with the earlier previews/betas to the point where I downloaded the app and was quite disappointed in it's change of direction in functionality and design. I think I'd rather use windows stickies more than this now.

I was impressed with the earlier previews/betas to the point where I downloaded the app and was quite disappointed in it's change of direction in functionality and design. I think I'd rather use windows stickies more than this now.

What do you mean?

What I do not like is that when you press "+" in the top right-hand corner is that a blank note form is superimposed directly on top of your current note. My suggestion would be to have it slightly down and to the right of the previous note.

Added in Beta 5.

It's working fine here so far. This time, I wrote down some random notes while testing it:

• Double click to edit locked notes
  • Custom taskbar thumbnail shows snippet of text instead of window thumbnail (Perhaps for future version)
  • Hide vertical scrollbar when its not needed
  • Pressing Enter to save title, instead of clicking button.
  • Title is slightly difficult to read on yellow background.

Added in Beta 5.

Added in Beta 5.

Finally got around to trying this, and I'm immensely impressed Jan. Tossed a nice crisp ?10 your way for your efforts, I hope other people donate as well.

May I ask for the option to set notes on a timer for reminder, and not just a specific time? I'd love to be able to say "Pick up Daniel from Gym" in 20 minutes :).

Finally got around to trying this, and I'm immensely impressed Jan. Tossed a nice crisp ?10 your way for your efforts, I hope other people donate as well.

May I ask for the option to set notes on a timer for reminder, and not just a specific time? I'd love to be able to say "Pick up Daniel from Gym" in 20 minutes :).

Thank you very much - I'm definitely going to add the Remind me feature - it's just a matter of when, it may possibly be in Beta 5 or definitely Notes Beta 1.

Notes Beta 1 shouldn't be too far off (1 week at most hopefully).

Anyways, thanks for donating!

StickyNotes Beta 4.5: Download

This includes:

Taskbar Previews

Notes (The main app)

You can open your last closed StickyNote again

Text styles for StickyNotes (Right click the text > Styles > then choose)

And i'm sure a few other small things I just can't remember.

------------------

Now here's the thing i'm wondering, should I split the Notes and StickyNotes project in two? Or just keep them as a whole? Reply after you've tried this build.

Notes doesn't have many features at the moment (So no text options or anything like that.)

In Late May/Early June I shall be giving out Alpha/Betas.

EDIT: Here is more info:

This does not work on XP, I had it working but it is too hard to have 3 versions of this application, sorry cry.gif

The picture is just a concept and very, very old a new concept has been made showing off a half completed bar at the top!!

The icon of this app is the same style as my icon. But this new icon is built from the ground up at a whopping 1024x1024 res.

The app starts quite slow first time, but then speeds up drastically to around 0.8 seconds!

You can view a later working build on my Youtube channel, PixeltopiaHD.

We are taking the 'Valve' approach to this application, take a steady pace other wise you'll *BEEP* up.

Hopefully you take it steady, but unlike Valve, actually release it after a reasonable amount of time lol.

Also, what're you programming it in?

I think they should be 2 different applications as they will each have their own purpose. Also, the only thing i can see with 2 applications is it possibly taking up a fair bit of your time?