April 2010 Desktops

Some New Additions... lots of color :D click for full view

Smooth_Snow_Leopard_2_by_KillaAaron.png

What did you use to change the font? / what font did you use? :woot:

Some New Additions... lots of color :D click for full view

Smooth_Snow_Leopard_2_by_KillaAaron.png

I'm curious what font that is. I see it in a lot of custom-modded Mac screenshots. Is that a font I can get on windows easily?

CrunchBang Linux 9.04, running Awesome window manager.

Clean:

04181001.th.jpg

Dirty:

Running mocp media player, terminal, firefox

04181002.th.jpg

Wallpaper:

1270448911455.th.jpg

I'm curious what font that is. I see it in a lot of custom-modded Mac screenshots. Is that a font I can get on windows easily?

yes and no the font is called Neutraface Text Alt. which is part of the $600 font family, also this is a font that is a seen alot but not shared so you will see this remain as a NFR on various sites but try google.

Mine.

d04dc_aprdesk.png

wallpaper from?

trojan why do you keep posting your wallpaper here you cahnge it like every single hour could you just stop plz ita really annoying, we dont want to know if you chnaged your wallpaper or not

Finally bought a MacBook Pro :)

Zrzut%20ekranu%202010-04-21%20(godz.%2016.02.03).png

wallpaper from?

4544386677_bbe2e7417f_o.png

$600 for a font? that's CRAZY. The font isn't even that complex. Anyways, what format of the font is being used? It comes in Bold, Light, and Demi with a buncha various things like italics/shortcaps/etc as well. I'm guessing you're using it in "Demi Alt"?

$600 for a font? that's CRAZY. The font isn't even that complex. Anyways, what format of the font is being used? It comes in Bold, Light, and Demi with a buncha various things like italics/shortcaps/etc as well. I'm guessing you're using it in "Demi Alt"?

4544778367_8cb93685e3_o.png