April 2010 Desktops

ah mate. sit down and relax. Mind if I ask you a q?

why does it matter? you seem quite offended. Highly disturbing. Ah mate I "crossed some lines there" brah. Ahem you're ~*literally*~ offended by my choice of windows theme.

I'm sorry i don't pollute my computer with ass-ugly amateur-made visual styles. sorry i don't have computer-generated wallpapers of the windows logo or a "hot" babe. Oh yeah. I also can't see the processor utilization at any given moment. good heavens! Why, your pain is my pain. I hope one day you may get over it. Until then, I shall watch your future with considerable interest.

I'm not "offended", but I do agree with him -- that desktop is TERRIBLE.

• Like 1

Desktop for this month with wall change... can find the wallpaper here in Monthly Desktops.

Neopimp - Where can I get that 5 day weather gadget from please? Thanks in advance :)

Snipped

Killa Aaron, got a link for the leaf wall? TinEye turned up no results.

Found it, it's the Statica skin for Rainlendar.

Man, that wallpaper is nice but it's such a low low low low resolution. What was that guy thinking when he created it? Not all of us are using little netbooks! That wallpaper would be hideous on my 1920x1080 screen. A bummer, because that wallpaper woulda been nice to add to my collection.

Man, that wallpaper is nice but it's such a low low low low resolution. What was that guy thinking when he created it? Not all of us are using little netbooks! That wallpaper would be hideous on my 1920x1080 screen. A bummer, because that wallpaper woulda been nice to add to my collection.

Click 'Download' to the left of the image, and it links to the full 1920x1200 wallpaper.

All that its a single Samurize config, set it up to stay in that place.

Samurize has a Taskbar feature, but with 2 monitors it will be placed on the left monitor. I have more space on the right.

The clock its Samurize also.

Can you PM me where to get all that? Thanks.

Did you hear the bad news about Peter Steele? sad.gif

I did, I believe that I put that up the day he passed away but I might be wrong, I was really taking back by the news. :(

Post-61965...

Interesting icon you got there...

It's actually a picture ;)

Just installed the RC of Ubuntu 10.04, haven't really done anything yet. Standard theme with AWN. Have no idea where I got the wallpaper from :huh:

screenshotdgg.png

I know, I consider that for about 95% of the posts in this thread. But his crossed some lines there.

Windows 7 doesn't deserve that type of uglification for one. The background color he picked seemed to be purposefully chosen to mimic the look of Windows 95 desktops running in the original 16 color modes. Also, in a thread like this, isn't the point to show off interesting desktops with something on them.. not to pretend it's 1995 as if it's some kinda joke?

Also, disabling Aero in Windows 7 is never a good idea.

pardon? are you serious?

he can do what the **** he wants.

you are the one that looks like a joke right now.