Show us your workstations!

What is the desk (I know Ikea something)?

What is that cable management box?

Monitor?

That monitor is an iMac.

They are ikea mikael desks. I have one in the black-brown color and it looks more black than brown to me.

To me it looks bit different from Mikael atleast the back panel does. It should be white and the lines in the fake surface is going to wrong direction. Might be it's the lights tho, or could be it's Ikea's Jonas.

Anyways, Mikael is quite good desk. Won't hold much weight tho. Sex on that table is bad idea, but so is having sex on any Ikea furniture unless informing neighbours is the first priority.

They are ikea mikael desks. I have one in the black-brown color and it looks more black than brown to me.

Thanks. Just moved and my old room was quite mix of a lot of things that didn't fit with each other, so though this thread would be the best spot for ideas on my new room. :) Liking those plain desks, just can't decide if I want to stay with the whole black that I have now or go with the birch.

Much thanks. Ever since I saw your first shots with your room those posters were always something I wanted to have too.

yeah but bottom bezel doesnt really show. blends in with the light and wall.

Yeah haha. I really don't know how I missed that.

Revenge of the giant face - Inglorious Basterds

Nice setup - loads of screen real estate

thx...yea..you haven't played mirrors edge or assassin's creed 1/2 unless you played it on a setup like this.

/rant

why do people post stuff like their movie collections and all that? its show us your "workstation"

i dont get it, and never have in all the time of reading this topic just seems like gloating/bragging to me.

Keep on topic, show your workstation, thats all. /rant

My new desk. Old hardware. Next upgrade is a desk mount for my two monitors. The cables need to be hidden away but I'm not really concerned with that at the moment as I'm moving within the next month or so.

post-35193-12708638646245.jpg

My new desk. Old hardware. Next upgrade is a desk mount for my two monitors. The cables need to be hidden away but I'm not really concerned with that at the moment as I'm moving within the next month or so.

What desk is that, I really like it

I used to use that background and I used to have that case... haha

Antec 300 FTW

wiring and cable management is terrible with it but airflow is amazing and it looks really nice. So once it was done getting wired i love it :)

I posted earlier, but took some newer photos.

I love this!

What desk is that, I really like it

http://www.bushfurniturecollection.com/Common/Product/Product.aspx?ID=13460&qid=search201a-sj3.mercadosearch.com_i04-100411-07:51:15-9141

What I really like about it, is it has got to be the most sturdy desk I have found. Excellent cable management abilities, even though I haven't tried them yet lol and it took 10 minutes for me to put it together by myself. The best possible feature though, is that I can add on to it with other bush furniture pieces and it is completely configurable to how I want it to look. It has a scratch resistant finish, and PVC banding around the edges to resist nicks. I would have happily paid 50-100$ more for this desk. Also I don't need a mousepad on the desk as my razer mamba tracks it flawlessly.

Been a while since I've participated in one of these..

AndyDesk041410-Small.jpg

I finally have two monitors exactly the same kind.. Acer H223H. 1920x1080 and they're WONDERFUL next to each other.