A Very Rare Moment at Wrestlemania 26

It's not always we get to see The Undertaker drop character and shake the hand of his opponent. This is a very rare, special moment.

Undertaker-HBK.jpg

For a match that could only end by pin or submission and it was the end of SM (sadly, this is because of the back injury caused by........yes you guess it The Undertaker in a botch), it really sucked. It just had finishers after finishers after finishers. The only WOW moment was the moonsault onto the table.

For a match that could only end by pin or submission and it was the end of SM (sadly, this is because of the back injury caused by........yes you guess it The Undertaker in a botch), it really sucked. It just had finishers after finishers after finishers. The only WOW moment was the moonsault onto the table.

It needs to be Undertakers last WM as well tbh, retire on a high i.e the streak intact!

If there's a wrestling thread there will always be the people who want to say its fake like no one else already knows! :rolleyes:

Scripted wrestling, scripted "reality" shows. They are the lowest common demonimator shows in the US and unsurprisingly the most popular.

They are?

Last time I looked they were not.

Again if you can do a moonsault onto a wooden table and not feel pain, let us know.

You mean like this?

wow...stumbled in here thinking something real and unscripted happened. ;)

In case you are too blind to notice...That was unscripted.

FYI: Wrestlers, especially The Undertaker, are forbidden to drop out of character, even if one of them gets really hurt by the other, they must ALWAYS be in character.

This moment was not a fake and The Undertaker has NEVER done this before with anyone...Not even Rick Flair, whom he had an epic match a couple of years ago.

They are?

Last time I looked they were not.

Yes because wrestling is only popular in the US right?

I mean, it's not like the Hart family aren't famous in Canada or something....

It's nice to see moments like this in wrestling. The Undertaker must really respect HBK.

yeah both long time idols of fans