Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Bunny

How could i ever live without Reese's? I had one of these today and

This was my face while eating

Aaah the good old american chocolate..........come to england and taste the real stuff, if reeses done that to someones face I could only imagine what cadburys would do to one lol, kinder would make his face explode haha

Reese's stuff isn't really just about chocolate though, it's more about peanut butter ;) I'm from the UK and definitely prefer UK chocolate to USA stuff, but all Reese's stuff is awesome... I'm glad I have a friend in the USA that can send me all the stuff we can't get here ;)

im suprised its allowed to be called chocloate in america considering all those other addatives it has in it. hersehys chocloat is just vial :puke:

@Phemo

if your looking to get american chocloate in the uk checkout cybercandy.co.uk

Aaah the good old american chocolate..........come to england and taste the real stuff, if reeses done that to someones face I could only imagine what cadburys would do to one lol, kinder would make his face explode haha

cadbury and kinder can be bought anywhere. Even here in canada.

Nothing says Beat Humiliate then hang someone on a cross to come back so we can eat chocolate like easter.

I never really cared for the chocolate bars that they have in the US. I really used to like 3 Musketeers. Canada and the US have a lot of different variety of candy bars but they have started to go downhill as of late in the flavor department.

I used to like Coffee Crisp as it used to taste like coffee and my fav was the limited edition orange flavored one. Now there is absolutely no taste in the darn thing. No chocolate taste, no coffee taste all you can do is crunch the wafer in the middle and that's about it.