Test Drive OS 4.0 Today!

Test Drive iPhone OS 4.0 Today!

You've all seen it, now witness it first hand! *Apple has previewed iPhone OS 4.0 and is providing a beta build to iPhone Developers.

BUT! Just a word of caution to those downloading and installing the iPhone 3.0 firmware who are NOT actually developers:

This software will BRICK your iPhone if you are not added to a developer's ADC account.* This means that if your phone's UDID is not submitted to Apple then you will not be able to sync/activate your phone after upgrading and you will be presented with a 'Cannot Complete Activation' error in iTunes after restoring.

For those who want to use this beta and still be able to sync with iTunes, I am willing to add a few people to my ADC account for a $15 donation through PayPal.* I will try my best to add/respond ASAP throughout the day/night!

Email me your iPhone's UDID along with a PayPal donation to my email address below and I will add it to my account ASAP. First 20 people only, minimum $15 donation!!

How to obtain your UUID: http://www.ispeeddial.com/how-to-find-your-iphone-uuid/

Email/PayPal: mikeds@gmail.com

Thanks!