July Desktops

fatcat. where did you get that wall. I have had that wall for probably about a year but in a blue color. Are there different color varients or did someone just adjust the original?

why did you take the sun out??? thats the coolest part of that wall...lol

I wish it didn't have that funky bar thing over it...bleh

The sun looked too bright, I didn't like it. :p

Mine for the month, lot of the same from last, lot of new things too. New dialogs in this image, along with lot's of little things redone. I completly remodified the desktop context menu, open box, etc... Minimalism maxed out I suppose :) So, for the run down...

Wall: Unkown name from http://e-sh.ru

Winamp: 4th Gen by Senextheorum from Customize.org (re-colored by me, but did a horrible job of it!) :)

Windows 98, standard explorer shell, running Tclock 2, PKTray by PK to hide the taskswitch --> http://www.x21b.com and also running XCap by Methodik to center the window titlebar text on IE, Win explorer, etc... Dialog titlebars I center myself, and XCap handles the rest. --> http://methodik.pixelarmy.org

EatIcons also in use to get rid of all explorer icons, resulting in a smaller look for most everything. So, all hacked up as always, hope you like :)

custo.jpg

Iguana... thank you very much for your kind words. Glad you like the site as well, and nice to know you visit :)

Filicide... I use this tiny app called EatIcons. It only works with 95, 98, and maybe ME. 2K/XP version possibly coming soon, unsure as of yet. It literally "eats" all icons throughout explorer, and when I say all, I mean all. It speeds things up drastically of course, all file operations such as browsing through your files and folders are sped up by very noticable amounts, and the beauty of it all is, the app does NOT have to be running in the background. It does run at boot, but it runs only once, and it's so quick that you don't even notice, then it cancels itself out, and whalla, you have no icons :) The best thing to me about it though is how it removes the usually much larger "gap" that is normally seen to the left of items in menus, and other various places, making for a much smaller, more centered looking menu, especially the context menus.

Anyway, way more of an explanation then needed, but that's how it's done :)

Anyone got an eaticons.exe or zip that isnt virus'd?

Looks like a cool lil app, if we can find a clean one.

Here is mine

Visual Style: Matalized

http://www.ultratech.nl/neowin.jpg

very nice visualstyle... but where can I find it? is it on your webpage (I was browsing for a while and I cant find it)?

Yeah many people ask that. You can find it on themexp.org sorry for the last link that not workt.

Suc6

fatcat. where did you get that wall. I have had that wall for probably about a year but in a blue color. Are there different color varients or did someone just adjust the original?

The one you had was a mod of the one I posted which was a mod of the orignal withought the text. K?

Very cool Dazzla! (Y)

Wow, again! :D

Theme | Aqua Extreme Sunken Aqua

Wallpaper | It Can Only Be Mac (I ran out of ideas that fit the Apple :p )

Icons | Mainly World of Aqua by IconFactory

Programs -

Menu Bar | Proteus, iPodEject

Dock | Finder, Safari, Entourage X, Proteus (again), Transmit, iTunes, Pixadex

July2003_6_Small.jpg

Click Image to Enlarge (of course) [472 KB]

Iguana... thank you very much for your kind words. Glad you like the site as well, and nice to know you visit :)

Filicide... I use this tiny app called EatIcons. It only works with 95, 98, and maybe ME. 2K/XP version possibly coming soon, unsure as of yet. It literally "eats" all icons throughout explorer, and when I say all, I mean all. It speeds things up drastically of course, all file operations such as browsing through your files and folders are sped up by very noticable amounts, and the beauty of it all is, the app does NOT have to be running in the background. It does run at boot, but it runs only once, and it's so quick that you don't even notice, then it cancels itself out, and whalla, you have no icons :) The best thing to me about it though is how it removes the usually much larger "gap" that is normally seen to the left of items in menus, and other various places, making for a much smaller, more centered looking menu, especially the context menus.

Anyway, way more of an explanation then needed, but that's how it's done :)

Thanks man, I'll definitely check it out :)