You know what I want from these games, a conversation system like Fallout's or other games where you're given a selection of responses which affect the story line and if a person will give you an item. It wouldn't be with every person, but just the important characters that shape the storyline.

That'd be sweet.

I like the new Legends. Even though they look a bit weird. Being near all one colour. Compared to others having more than them. But want to see what storyline is in hold for them. As sites state they have a big importance to Isshu's (New Region Name) History and stuff.

But the names sound weird. And since the names got revealed on the USA Pokemon website and UK Nintendo Website then it is likely that the names are the official english names.

There's a chance that they're just the translated Japanese names for now, similar to how Pokabu, Mijumaru and Tsutarja have been translated for now. We'll see, they seem a bit odd for English names though.

That grass type starter looks so ****ing smug. He's like "Yeah, you know you're going to pick me, because I'm the ****, and you know it."

If it's coming to the West in Spring 2011, when will it be going to our Eastern friends?

EDIT: September 2010 then. Will be getting the Japanese one.

The new legendaries look more like Digimon :laugh:

Thats the first thing that came ti mind :rofl: But they sure look freaking awesome!

In The Games Department Black & White - Zekrom's Type? - Rumour

The host of Pokémon Sunday, Nakagawa Shoko, blogged today about the character she is voicing in the thirteenth movie. With this, she mentioned about her love for Electric types and stated that due to this, she wants to get Zekrom. This statement was quickly removed from her blog but people managed to catch it in time. If this holds true then it will mean that Zekrom is of a Dragon and Electric type, a new and unique type combination. Remember though, this is NOT confirmed, albeit coming from a very likely source plus she could have removed it due to her being mistaken about Zekrom's type. We'll bring more as and when it comes Click the picture to go to our New Pokémon Page.

Both have been confirmed as Dragon as one of their types, Dragon Electric would be sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I might mention this game can be pre-ordered. I pre-ordered it a fews days, first one to get white, somebody else already got black.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is for the Nintendo DS, not the 3DS, as such it won't have 3D capabilities. It's out in September for Japan, probably March/April for the US/EU.

Also there's been a boatload of info since the last post.

List of new Pokemon, rather large now.

There's a bunch of videos on YouTube as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Bye-bye, Butterfree: Pokemon Black/White to only have new Pokemon until you’ve beaten the game

August 4th, 2010 @ 09:53

By Nathan Grayson

Pokemon? Without Pikachu?

Great, Nintendo. You just broke the world. Do you have any idea how much it’s gonna cost to fix this?

Over on his blog (translation via Andriasang), GameFreak’s Junichi Masuda revealed that you won’t see hide nor hair nor flaming tail of your favorite classic critters until you “beat” Black or White – which we’re guessing involves mopping the floor with its Elite Four, Fantastic Five, Superior Six, or whatever we’re calling them these days.

Masuda explained that he hopes this will allow the latest Pokemon generation to recapture the feel of the first games in the series by presenting an unpredictable, unexplored world full of fresh faces.

But are they cuddly travel companions or hideous, pock-marked pocket monstrosities? You be the judge. Click through the link for a few images of the Pokemon class of 2011. We’re particularly fond of the one that looks like a rabid raccoon crossed with Futurama’s Hypnotoad. And for some reason, we feel compelled to give all glory to him. Weird.

http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/04/bye-bye-butterfree-pokemon-black-and-white-block-off-old-pokemon-until-youve-beaten-the-game/

I don't like that idea at all. It seems that their now milking Pokemon for all its worth and ruining one of the most popular games of all time.

Pokemon was ruined for me when they went above the original 150 (?).

I'm with you. I played Gold for a bit, but some of the pokemon were obvious moments where the developers went, "We need more! Quick, draw a line and we'll call it a new pokemon!"

Actually the new Pok?mon are a result of the tv show & the new seasons or "Generations" as it's called.

The developers don't have anything to do with their creation.