'Phones.

Well I've been doing a bunch of research and I've come down to 2 Headphones. The Shure SRH440 or the Sennheiser HD280.. which one is better?

I'm looking towards the Shure as it is much cheaper than the Sennheiser. But I heard the Sennheiser has pretty good sound. Which one?

I've not had any experience with those two specific models, but i've had sets from both manufacturers before. They are both very solid, but i think at that price range i'd be tempted by the Shures.

I've got some Sennys that i got super cheap though and they were half the price of the 280's and they do me fine.

I've not had any experience with those two specific models, but i've had sets from both manufacturers before. They are both very solid, but i think at that price range i'd be tempted by the Shures.

I've got some Sennys that i got super cheap though and they were half the price of the 280's and they do me fine.

Thanks for the input Kerm (Y). How is the sound quality of them? The Sens is $149 and the Shures are $115 .. in CAD of course.

In the house there are some 201's and 202's, I prefer the 201's because they are comfier which is a big deal for me. The 202's sound better though.

Both of these are a few steps down from the 280's, so i'm sure you will be impressed. THe 440's have gotten some great reviews aswell, so just go and try them both on.

Otherwise i'd go for the cheaper of the two.

Disclaimer - I'm no hardcore audiophile. I just enjoy good quality sound.

Ah ok I'm going to try them on this weekend. I probably will go for the Shures as they are cheaper and I am on a tight budget lol.