Kenyan official: Obama born here

Here is a radical idea: How about the entire prerequisite of a president having been born in his or her country be eliminated? It is ****ing retarded. I can sue an employer for not complying with my alleged way of life as a Scientologist, Pastafarian or Jedi, but I can't become president because other people chose to give birth to me elsewhere in the world? What do circumstances that are out of your control have to do with your allegiance?

Umm.... To Kenyan official: unless you can provide some actual documented PROOF, STFU. Honestly, I don't like Obama, but just saying he was born in Kenya does not make it so. Docs or it's BS.

As if the Kenyan official reads Neowin.

LOLROCKETS!

I'm sure that he's like you to mail that to him.

--ScottKin

bguy_1986, ignoring evidence does not = no evidence.

Obama has said he was born in Hawaii

Factual documents have been presented of his birth, such as birth certificate and newspaper records of his birth

This has been to court more then a few times

The Republican party is not making noise over this, so either they dont follow the tin hat crowd or they are part of the conspiracy ( you decide which)

either way, you will in no way convince anyone here so crying about it just shows your ignorance and makes you look more foolish then you already do

To be honest a stamped seal isn't exactly something that is hard to duplicate.

Though I still think its real.

True but two main facts that cant be disputed is the fact that there was a publishing of his birth in the newspapers in Hawaii, and the undisputing from the Rep party. If the Rep truly though something was there, they would have never let the issue go.

Its like the moon landing deniers, Russia would have had so much to gain by pointing out during the cold war how the U.S. faked that. Never heard a word from them. So either they were a part of it or they knew it was a non issue.

Here is a radical idea: How about the entire prerequisite of a president having been born in his or her country be eliminated? It is ****ing retarded. I can sue an employer for not complying with my alleged way of life as a Scientologist, Pastafarian or Jedi, but I can't become president because other people chose to give birth to me elsewhere in the world? What do circumstances that are out of your control have to do with your allegiance?

It has to do with the concept of National Soverignity and integrity of the Office of The President of The United States of America.

It revolves around the hope of protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States of America "against *all* enemies, foreign *and* domestic".

By defining the qualificiation of citizenship, it hopefully prevents people coming from other countries from becoming President and insulates the Presidency from influence from their former nation or nation of birth.

Alegiances can be false in a very easy way: take, for example Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan - a Major in the U.S. Army. He has been charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted murder in his shooting rampage at Fort Hood on November 5, 2009. Maj. Hasan, a 39-year-old U.S. Army psychiatrist of Palestinian descent, and was an admirer and student of Anwar al-Awlaki, the imam at the Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia - the same mosque attended by two of the 9/11 hijackers - Nawaf al-Hazmi and Hani Hanjour. He discussed jihad with al-Awlaki many times, and broke his Military Oath when he murderd 13 and injured 32 in his jihadist attacks. He took his Oath falsely.

If President Obama was indeed born in Kenya, then he has taken his Oath of the Presidency of the United States of America falsely, and has defrauded the entire nation.

When elected, the President-Elect *is* required by law to provide proof of natural-born citizenship. The delay in doing so *is* troubling, and the fact that the birth certificate provided from Hawaii is somewhat questionable in it's authenticity.

Draw your own conclusions, folks.

--ScottKin

I never once said I didn't think he was American, although my posts make it sound like that. There are just alot of questions being asked, that I don't believe have been answered. Or I haven't read or seen an answer for..

In your first post in this thread you said "I believed that Obama was American for a while, but when storys like this keep comming out it makes you doubt it a little... And then to see Obama attack Palin or somebody else because of something they say, and then ignore this question that has been asked for a while kinda makes me wonder also."

So yes, you said that you tended to think he wasn't American, especially when it has nothing to do with where he was born, only that you disagree with him. So now you're not only contradicting yourself, you're showing the complete lack of any logic in your statements. Either you agree that he was born here, regardless of him being too liberal or not, or you don't think he was born here. Which is it?

I know politicians do some really stupid crap from time to time but a scandal like this would destroy the Democrats and both sides know it. Again the fact that the Republicans are mum about this says this is a non issue.

From a non-partisan point of view, this witch hunt over a person's real place of birth is totally outrageous. To me, a person who was born here or immigrated here as a baby should be considered the same; ultimately, they are raised in our culture and come out being Americans or Canadians like anyone else. The only difference being where they were born.

Judge people by their skills, not over some variable they had zero control over.

So both Obama and McCain were not eligible for presidency?

McCain was born on a Military base. He is American. And it's sad that this crap even comes up. He's given more for this country than probably anybody on this site and Obama.

I know politicians do some really stupid crap from time to time but a scandal like this would destroy the Democrats and both sides know it. Again the fact that the Republicans are mum about this says this is a non issue.

I agree, but when stuff like this comes out it makes you think (or atleast thats what it does to me). Thinking leads me to google, which leads me to alot of information that you don't know whether is true or not. Alot if it isn't true, but then you come across court documents and read what the outcome was, it makes you think more... maybe I shouldn't think?

bguy is probably the biggest sh*t disturber on neowin to date...i think he's just doing it to get responses and attention

It's true what they say, you can't fight ignorance.

What they also say is "you can't apply logic in an illogical situation." And that's exactly what bguy's statements are. All these half-baked conspiracies are little more than maneuvers conceived by Neo-Cons to challenge the legality of the President. In fact more focus should be thrown on whether or not war crimes were committed during Bush's administration, and whether or not Obama has a duty to investigate if not prosecute them. But instead let's keep focus on something that's already been determined to be settled, because , as bguy says, "when stuff like this comes out it makes you think (or atleast thats what it does to me). Thinking leads me to google, which leads me to alot of information that you don't know whether is true or not. Alot if it isn't true, but then you come across court documents and read what the outcome was, it makes you think more... maybe I shouldn't think? "

We wouldn't want something like FACTS and LOGIC to get in the way would we?

Obama is the President, he was born in the U.S., and he is serving as the President legally. If you can't deal with having a black man in office, either admit it, or stop using this "He was born in Kenya" attack. To try and use any form of logic to back up your claims is intellectually dishonest and insulting.

McCain was born on a Military base. He is American. And it's sad that this crap even comes up.

And if I might add, the fact that he was born on a military base makes him even more of an American. (Y)

And if I might add, the fact that he was born on a military base makes him even more of an American. (Y)

McCain's Americaness Index is 1.36. That's a whole 36% more American than your average American. :yes:

Why can't people move on? It was proven to be authentic, leave it at that and start concerning yourself with the more pressing matters.

You won't be getting a response. There was enough rumors or paper work or "evidence" to actually take this to court. They were asked to hand over documents (which they did not do) and somehow the case got dismissed or something. It would be easy to hand these documents that they requested over but they fought it in court. It would be all over if they would just hand over these documents but they don't. Why?

and why should he isn't an answer. He is the President.

We have a guy that got elected who thinks guam will tip over if we add more troops. We've knew about Osama Bin Laden before 9-11, we even knew about the underwear bomber. Both times we did nothing. Who's to say that a thorough background check was done on Obama. just something to think about... believe what you want, I don't really care. Like I said we are stuck with this guy...

Thank you for proving my point:

You can't just selectively accuse someone of an invalid birth certificate while disregarding evidence that proves contrary to your conspiracy.

Additionally, if you want to be respected in a debate, you have to prove points and be mature. You can't be selective to what questions you will answer, otherwise, you sound like a misinformed fool or just someone who thinks whatever they want to think with no regard to facts. In which case your purpose in this "debate" is null.

I dont really like obama, and I honestly dont care if he was born in the US or not. that requirement is the DUMBEST law in the world.

why can someone be born in the us, move to another country, come back at 30 and not learn **** about the US, become president?

yet someone born in another country, and comes here at 1. cant be president even though they know 100x more about the us?