Kenyan official: Obama born here

This guy seems to be so messed up from all the drugs he's done that he can't even string together a coherent sentence, much less keep track of his lies.

You do know that muslims aren't only from the middle eastern countries right? We all know that he's a christian though.

I believed that Obama was American for a while, but when storys like this keep comming out it makes you doubt it a little... And then to see Obama attack Palin or somebody else because of something they say, and then ignore this question that has been asked for a while kinda makes me wonder also.

Obama is an American. Of course, some people will always choose to reject reality because they don't like it.

Holy **** the OP is serious! LMFAO!!! :rofl:

+1

besides we all know of the marijuana and bush... right?

Lets break this down...

I believed that Obama was American for a while, but when storys like this keep comming out it makes you doubt it a little...

Either he is American or not, there is no in between.

And then to see Obama attack Palin or somebody else because of something they say, and then ignore this question that has been asked for a while kinda makes me wonder also.

So its ok to attack Obama for any and every little thing that anyone can come up with. But if Obama makes a counter attack, and dont pretend he attacked first, then that some how raises questions about his citizenship? What does talking about Palin have ANYTHING to do with whether or not he is an American?

Then there is something people like you ignore. Obama dealt with the birth certificate issue in the beginning. What he is doing now, it letting people go on and on about it, because no matter what there will always be people who will keep questioning it. Take any major conspiracy for an example, such as the moon. Should NASA and the gov have to deal with answering questions every time someone new wants to say we didnt land on the moon?

No matter what, this will remain a conspiracy for decades to come, no matter how many times its proven wrong by others. Just like some people think Bush bought the winning ticket back in 2000.

John McCain was born on August 29, 1936 at Coco Solo Naval Air Station, Coco Solo was a United States Navy submarine base established in 1918.

The base was an "unincorporated territory" and the 'fix' law was passed in 1937, which didn't not covered McCain's birth. The Olsen-Tribe opinion is wrong because of that.

He has adquired citizenship by blood.

Look, this is really very simple.

Obama has brown skin, therefore he is not an American.

That's the way of thinking here.

Case closed.

That really does seem to be the issue everyone has with him. If he was white you wouldn't see a single article questioning his birth place. The birthers are really just a bunch of dumb hicks who have somehow found their way into the MSM. The OP himself seems to lack any real intelligence, I seriously wonder how people can be so stupid. :pinch:

Look, this is really very simple.

Obama has brown skin, therefore he is not an American.

That's the way of thinking here.

Case closed.

As far as opinions on this subject...thats the dumbest thing Ive heard.

I believe BO is a 'Kenyan' -- but still he had a USA mother and upbringing.

He qualifies.

Now all that remains are the roughly 33 months until he's kicked out. :yes:

As far as opinions on this subject...thats the dumbest thing Ive heard.

Are you saying that, what, 30% of the American people is dumb?

Or how many percent do not accept Obama as a natural born citizen again?

I'm wondering, did Factcheck.org do any kind of in-depth reporting on the conspiracy theories that "George Bush and Dick Cheney destroyed the WTC on purpose to make an excuse to go to war", or that "No airplane hit the Pentagon, Bush and Cheney fired missiles and rockets at the Pentagon"?

Because, if memory serves me correct, those issues were very, very commonplace in "liberal blogs" and it wasn't really considered kooky to discuss those in some of the workplaces I've been in.

In fact, most of the people that think it completely, utterly and mindbogglingly kooky to even suggest that Obama may not have been born here, are some of the same people that believe and espoused the above conspiracies about Bush and Cheney.

Or does Factcheck.org simply set out to disprove "conspiracy theories" that are attributed to Liberal or Democrats? Much like Wikipedia dedicates sections of a person's entry, if they're Conservative as "Controversies", and Liberals either have no negative attributions to them or their sections are labeled "Stances".

I certainly hope I'm wrong, because if I'm not - all of Factcheck.org's research on the silly Obama issue would have to be brought in to question as being biased...and therefore unreliable.

I hope I am wrong, and I just didn't search their website hard enough and someone can provide a link.

I'm wondering, did Factcheck.org do any kind of in-depth reporting on the conspiracy theories that "George Bush and Dick Cheney destroyed the WTC on purpose to make an excuse to go to war", or that "No airplane hit the Pentagon, Bush and Cheney fired missiles and rockets at the Pentagon"?

Because, if memory serves me correct, those issues were very, very commonplace in "liberal blogs" and it wasn't really considered kooky to discuss those in some of the workplaces I've been in.

In fact, most of the people that think it completely, utterly and mindbogglingly kooky to even suggest that Obama may not have been born here, are some of the same people that believe and espoused the above conspiracies about Bush and Cheney.

Or does Factcheck.org simply set out to disprove "conspiracy theories" that are attributed to Liberal or Democrats? Much like Wikipedia dedicates sections of a person's entry, if they're Conservative as "Controversies", and Liberals either have no negative attributions to them or their sections are labeled "Stances".

I certainly hope I'm wrong, because if I'm not - all of Factcheck.org's research on the silly Obama issue would have to be brought in to question as being biased...and therefore unreliable.

I hope I am wrong, and I just didn't search their website hard enough and someone can provide a link.

They're a non-partisan/non-profit website.

They don't stand to make money by being biased.

Your memory serves you wrong. 9/11 Truthers are indeed considered to be kooks.

Really? Who? And why is it so important to you to change the subject?

And like I've said already. My family originated from France a couple of hundred years ago. I could say that's my home country.

Even second generation Greek and Korean immigrants around here would probably say that Greece or Korea was their home country (I've chosen two ethnic groups with strong associations with their home country and who's children are often expected to attend lessons on language and traditional dance/culture).

Even second generation Greek and Korean immigrants around here would probably say that Greece or Korea was their home country (I've chosen two ethnic groups with strong associations with their home country and who's children are often expected to attend lessons on language and traditional dance/culture).

That seems to be something that's wrong with American culture. It seems like every American is ashamed to be an American and are always saying that they are from somewhere else.

Virtually every person I speak to is 1/2 Irish or 1/2 Scots or 1/2 German or similar. No their not, they were born in America and are American.

How can you be 1/2 Irish? Your mother started labor when you were in Ireland, maybe your head popped out. She got on a plane, held the rest of you in until you landed in America then the rest of you popped out?

I know the arguements about heritage and ancestory etc. etc. but why can't Americans just say that they are American? Why are they so ashamed that they have to be from somewhere else, just because 100's of years ago a member of their family was born somewhere else?

You don't hear Scots, English, Italians etc. saying that they're 1/2 this and 1/2 that. They are whatever nationality of the country they were born in, no matter whether 100 years ago somebody from their family tree was born somewhere else. Ancestory has nothing to do with it. You are the nationality of where you were born.

That seems to be something that's wrong with American culture. It seems like every American is ashamed to be an American and are always saying that they are from somewhere else.

Virtually every person I speak to is 1/2 Irish or 1/2 Scots or 1/2 German or similar. No their not, they were born in America and are American.

How can you be 1/2 Irish? Your mother started labor when you were in Ireland, maybe your head popped out. She got on a plane, held the rest of you in until you landed in America then the rest of you popped out?

I know the arguements about heritage and ancestory etc. etc. but why can't Americans just say that they are American? Why are they so ashamed that they have to be from somewhere else, just because 100's of years ago a member of their family was born somewhere else?

You don't hear Scots, English, Italians etc. saying that they're 1/2 this and 1/2 that. They are whatever nationality of the country they were born in, no matter whether 100 years ago somebody from their family tree was born somewhere else. Ancestory has nothing to do with it. You are the nationality of where you were born.

Those people are not discussing their nationality, they are discussing their ethnicity. The only native ethnicity in America is the First Nations people (American Indians).

Those people are not discussing their nationality, they are discussing their ethnicity. The only native ethnicity in America is the First Nations people (American Indians).

They basically are discussing their nationality.

If you say that your german, you are basically saying that you were born from Germany.

If you say you are American, you are saying you were born in the USA.

I've met less than a dozen Americans who were proud enough to say that they are actually American. Everybody in America wants to be from somewhere else.

If you link it in to what you are saying about ethnicity, then (if you believe in the bible) we are all middle easterners, from someplace that no longer exists.

This seems to be a huge problem with the American culture. I laugh when I hear people talking about the illegals (or sometimes legal immigrants) that come to America and don't adopt the American culture and way of living then in the next sentence they are talking about how they are 1/2 Irish and 1/2 German.

They basically are discussing their nationality.

If you say that your german, you are basically saying that you were born from Germany.

If you say you are American, you are saying you were born in the USA.

I've met less than a dozen Americans who were proud enough to say that they are actually American. Everybody in America wants to be from somewhere else.

If you link it in to what you are saying about ethnicity, then (if you believe in the bible) we are all middle easterners, from someplace that no longer exists.

This seems to be a huge problem with the American culture. I laugh when I hear people talking about the illegals (or sometimes legal immigrants) that come to America and don't adopt the American culture and way of living then in the next sentence they are talking about how they are 1/2 Irish and 1/2 German.

It is important to some people to have ethnic roots even if they are a natural born citizen of the United States/Canada. Some people make sure that their children follow that same traditions that they did.

People usually only track their ethnicity a few generations back so there is no risk of everyone claiming some biblical tribe.