Hello there Neowinians! I'm Ken, Nice to meet you all!

Hi Guys,

It's glad I found this forum. I never know Neowin.net if HP didn't connect me up with this great forum. Btw, I'm Ken from HardwareSphere.com. Nice to meet you all!

We are connected to do a chain of giveaway program from HP and currently Neowin is running the program (and it's a HOT thread right now!). I hope you'll have fun with the contest and make sure to join ours when our turn has come (on April 25th). :)

Anyway, if you are interested for a giveaway and you are currently having an iPad on your hand, check out our Vajacases Retro Slim jacket giveaway contest.

If you are a Neowinian, comment on the post and add NW at the end of your comment to receive an extra +1 ticket for the draw! :)

Cheers!

Ken

Nice to meet you Ken, welcome to Neowin!

I'd enter the contest, but I don't even have an iPad. I'll leave it for those who do. tongue.gif

Welcome to Neowin! May your time here be long and eventful ;)

Hi Alladaskill. Thanks for welcoming me. This forum is filled with techno gems. I'm sure I can stay long here (I've been online 6 hours here reading stuffs written by the existing Neowinians!). Thanks for the great forum.

Nice to meet you Ken, welcome to Neowin!

I'd enter the contest, but I don't even have an iPad. I'll leave it for those who do. tongue.gif

Hi BoneyardBrew, Thanks. If you win it, you can use it to store other slim gadgets. Wish you luck on the competition. :)

Welcome to Neowin!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks, I do enjoy the stay thanks to the 9 millions of posts! Damn, this is cool :)

Welcome to Neowin, Ken. :)

Thanks Growled. I saw that you have a strong authority in this forum. Thanks for welcoming me. Appreciate that so much.

Hi Ken. I'm the official Piggy. All slop has to pass by me first!

Hi Piggy. Can you explain to me what do you mean by "Official Piggy"? I'd like to know how to get pass too. :)

Welcome to Neowin Ken. You will surely enjoy this place ;)

In fact, if you are not careful neowin might consume your entire life :D So stay vigilant :p