'Link' Invades 3D Dot Game Heroes

1200.linkheader.jpg

Two thoughts crossed my mind the first time I saw 3D Dot Game Heroes: this game looks a hell of a lot like The Legend of Zelda? and I need to put Link in this game immediately. Leave it up to me to boldly venture into the realm of obvious and deliver you an exclusive video of a custom-created Link hero tearing it up in Dotnia.

3D Dot Game Heroes' robust character editor allows you to put whatever you can dream up into the game. This video is a montage of my custom Link doing his thing, so please note that the events in this video aren't sequential. Additionally, the characters in the game automatically hold shields in their left hand, which I well know is traditionally Link's sword hand.

Video: gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/04/08/link-invades-3d-dot-games-hero.aspx

That's awesome.

This is definitely one game I will be buying in the coming months, it will be nice to have a classic Zelda type game in a new wrapper, lol.

Link was a leftie ?

yes, that was the only reaction I got out of that...

*tries to rememberif indeed link held the sword in his left arm as he chopped bushes in a top down view in Legend of Zelda on the Snes, the last true Zelda game.

Link was a leftie ?

yes, that was the only reaction I got out of that...

*tries to rememberif indeed link held the sword in his left arm as he chopped bushes in a top down view in Legend of Zelda on the Snes, the last true Zelda game.

He does. :p

My favourite Zelda, hence why I'm looking forward to this game, lol.

i like the look of this game (Y)

i think my fiancee will have fun playing this one

...just gotta make sure i finish FF before this game comes out so we don't have to fight over the PS3 :laugh: