How Do You Listen to Music Online?

What do you guys use to listen to music online?

I used to use Dizzler.com, but their site went down about 2 months ago (at least) and it doesn't seem to have resurfaced. But the other day I stumbled across a site called Deezer, and so far I'm really happy with it. You can listen to whole albums, although non-registered users can only listen to one album in a given space of time. However, if you register (which is free apparently, although I've yet to do it) this restriction is lifted. The sound quality seems to be decent enough.

I gave Spotify a try and didn't get on with it. Especially now I'm in a different country and it won't let me connect anymore.

What does everyone else use? How have they found the different services?

Link to Deezer

youtube, last.fm radio & various internet radio stations. I try to avoid streaming music as my internet's usually not up for it.

I refuse to use Sportify due to the horrendous plague of adverts (but if I had the money, I'd get a subscription in an eye blink).

The iTunes UI is silly, too.

edit: omg.. I used to use deezer ages ago! My account's still there.. hah

These free web stream sites are fairly lack-luster as there's a large portion of content missing.

It's alright for stuff from independent electronic labels but if you're after some EMI or Warner stuff then forget it for the most part.

My favourite is Deezer though.