Worst band ever?

I wondered when they would appear on the thread and infact first post...good going Nickelback (Y)

Slipknot is my choice its just a load of noise

Nickelback aren't the worst band ever. Sure, they're bad (At least on the internet :p). But they've released a couple of good tunes.

But as for my worst.... Let me think...

Deftones.

Never was a fan of Nickelback til I saw them live. Now? Yeah still not a fan, but they were hard to dislike live.

Why do people not like Nickelback btw?

I like maybe one or two of their songs, but I don't follow them at all so don't know where the hate comes from?

I couldn't possibly answer, it seems nearly anything created by a band will be enjoyed by someone.

The music I don't like I just tend to avoid and not really get bogged down with hating on it. I guess if I have to answer, ummm, those Kid Bopz Cds :p

Why do people not like Nickelback btw?

I like maybe one or two of their songs, but I don't follow them at all so don't know where the hate comes from?

I think people hate the actual band members themselves more than the music, but then that just totals to hating Nickelback.

I don't like them, but they have many fans, fair play to people who get enjoyment out of their music.

That's fair enough. Plus his singing is awful. But the 'sway' isn't so bad on Rockstar. :laugh:

These guys suck pretty hard.

thank you haha. was going to mention these guys.

i think Brokencyde might give them a good challenge though

Wildecker Herzbuben

Agreed. I'll add Modern Talking and Nickelback to my list.