Worst band ever?

Oh! I forgot to mention a new addition to the list: Jessie J.

I listened to that "Do It Like a Dude" song. What the actual F**K. o__O I bravely listened up to the first minute. It infected my brain. I had to listen to some Testament to cancel it out. "The Formation of Damnation" did the trick. ...Sums up that crappy song in a nutshell.

Ke$ha - F***ing hell, I just wish Auto-Tune could be outlawed, then this talentless git would have no career at all.

b...but... it's a hole in the wall.. it's a dirty free for all!

I was going to say Black Eyed Peas and Katy Perry and anything of that elk, but after watching 15 seconds of that attack band video posted early I feel like setting an electric drill to my forehead.

"the formation of damnation" hmm, interesting, but yeah i agree "do it like a dude" was an inhumane song, and Jessie J should be banned on grounds of national security

After Iowa album, Slipknot became one of the worst bands I've ever heard. Their first albums are awesome, the songs are completely non-sense and heavy.

IMO it's a heavier Stone Sour now.

Nickelback aren't the worst band ever. They can be bad, but not worst ever.

I'm going to say these guys are the worst band ever:

bring.jpg

Bring me the horizon

I've never had such seething hatred for any other band quite like this.

Nickelback aren't the worst band ever. Sure, they're bad (At least on the internet :p). But they've released a couple of good tunes.

But as for my worst.... Let me think...

Deftones.

Blaspheme! They're my fave! :p

Worst for me would have to beeeeee hmmm that is tough. Even though I like some of their songs.. Korn.

Motley Crue..although i'm not sure any of you would even remember..Their music sucked,they looked like reality wannebe's and they thought like they were the king of rock'n roll.They were the definition of posers

Nickelback aren't the worst band ever. They can be bad, but not worst ever.

I'm going to say these guys are the worst band ever:

bring.jpg

Bring me the horizon

I've never had such seething hatred for any other band quite like this.

Gotta kill their hair styler. (Y)

Each and every single EMO band...

And probably Slipknot they suck, which is funny since Stone Sour (same vocals and guitar) are one of the best I've heard :p

I would love to see BMTH go on tour with a REAL metal band like Cannibal Corpse, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Vader, etc... those guys would never make the stage. I think Corpsegrinder or Johan Hegg could take them all on by themselves.

That really is awful 'metal'. Their fans should be ashamed.

Still, Nickelblow is worse. hth

Each and every single EMO band...

And probably Slipknot they suck, which is funny since Stone Sour (same vocals and guitar) are one of the best I've heard :p

+1. But Stone Sour sucks too.

Some of you guys are naming solo artists. The name of the topic is Worst BANDS. But some of you are so right.

I will just give it a go and say... Black Eyed Peas. I don't hate them, I actually like some of their music but their newer stuff sucks.

black-eyed-peas-the-time.jpg

Stryper. Game over.

Stryper? Lol, the lead singer had a really great voice back in the day. Their songs are a bit cheesy, though.

TO HEEEEELLLLL WIIIITH THE DEVIL

LOL