[Poll] Which button do you like best ?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which button do you like the best ?

ROFL.... random poll......!!!! hehehe.... what are you trying to achieve??????? w00t.gif

Its a Psychological poll - LOL - But I have no idea what it means if you like one over the other, or even if you hate both ! :laugh:

I have 3 buttons.

:p

LMAO, your only allowed 2 !

Its a Psychological poll - LOL - But I have no idea what it means if you like one over the other, or even if you hate both ! :laugh:

LOL....! interesting.... and will you hammer out your 'prognosis' to us after??? would like to see where i end up...!!!!!! kinda like telling the shrink you see nothing but an ink blot in the rorschach test....! w00t.gif

LOL....! interesting.... and will you hammer out your 'prognosis' to us after??? would like to see where i end up...!!!!!! kinda like telling the shrink you see nothing but an ink blot in the rorschach test....! w00t.gif

Haha :laugh: Yea I`ll give my prognosis about choosing button 1 vs button 2 vs hating them both

lmao

If you click the most top right hand pixel of Neowin 300 times you become an Admin.

.. It's a major flaw in IPB. :shiftyninja:

Where's the third button? :shiftyninja:

There was a 3rd button, but one of the first two buttons scared it off, its up to you to decide which button is the bad button :laugh: