Any Comic book fans out there?

If so, what are your favorite titles right now.

I'm reading Siege...but if they fool me again I will refuse to buy into anymore of their "events".

My favorite titles are Chew, Haunt, Murderer, Walking Dead and a few Marvel titles...Daredevil and Punisher mostly. Also, anything Kirkman is doing right now is just awesome. Demonic was incredible and I can't wait to read Stealth.

But Haunt is an absolute ass-kicker. That book is awesome.

i don't collect anymore

i just pick up trades every now and then

i'll pretty much read anything by Bendis but i also like stuff from Mark Miller and Jeph Lobe

i love stuff drawn by Jim Lee and Alex Ross

and i absolutely LOVED Michael Turner's stuff (RIP)

Not anymore, but your question made me remember I have Superman Lives/Returns (white bag) and the following series at home somewhere along with the Spiderman Carnage Series.

Sigh... I am pretty sure they are at my parents. But one never knows if mom decided to store her thrift store crap she will never use where the comics were stored.

Just finished Batman and Robin: Batman Reborn trade, it was pretty good. Though my all time favorites are Dark Knight Returns and A Death in the Family

Kiekeboe, Kuifje, The Simpsons, Suske en Wiske.. all dutch (except the simpsons) so idk if you know them :p

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If so, what are your favorite titles right now.

I'm reading Siege...but if they fool me again I will refuse to buy into anymore of their "events".

My favorite titles are Chew, Haunt, Murderer, Walking Dead and a few Marvel titles...Daredevil and Punisher mostly. Also, anything Kirkman is doing right now is just awesome. Demonic was incredible and I can't wait to read Stealth.

But Haunt is an absolute ass-kicker. That book is awesome.

I used to read a lot of comics. These day I just pick up the Teen Titans trade paperbacks a couple times a year. And I'm checking out the new take on Wonder Woman. The storyline has a bit of promise, just as long as we get the traditional version back eventually.

Collected a few comics over the years but nothing that popular. My heart is in Turok comics (yes there were Turok games, but they were comics before that!). Also have a few Aliens/Predator/AvP and even 'Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator' o.O couldnt resist with a name like that!