Air flight crisis

Anyone else think that the whole air flight crisis going on in Europe right now, is just a cover up for... something much bigger and more frightening?

I just have this gut feeling... there has to be something.

Just my $0.02

Edit: I meant to post this in Real World Issues, sorry for the mistake

• Like 3

Yes!

The EU Government used their secret underground technology to wake up the volcano creating this mountain of ash that is stopping planes flying so they can fly in some UFO's controlled by our future robot overlords...or something, haven't quit worked out the details yet.

I think the word "crisis" is becoming vastly over used.

The entire airline industry closing its doors forever = crisis

Cancelled / Delayed flights = situation normal

Could it be The Government planning another terrorist attack?

Which Government now?

USA? UK? EU or one of the EU countries?

I'm not sure how grounding planes can lead to a terrorist attack?

Which Government now?

USA? UK? EU or one of the EU countries?

Alien government, of course.

That really isn't a volcano. It is exhaust fumes from the mother ship.

That really isn't a volcano.

I know, the story seems to have far too many holes...

It would make sense to create a diversion, such as this.

they would actually do it after the event not before, if that was the case.

Why?

• Like 1

Anyone else think that the whole air flight crisis going on in Europe right now, is just a cover up for... something much bigger and more frightening?

I just have this gut feeling... there has to be something.

Just my $0.02

Edit: I meant to post this in Real World Issues, sorry for the mistake

Are you seriously claiming that they faked a volcanic eruption (with holograms?) to cover up preparation for a fake terrorist attack? Is this something you actually believe?

All it is is the voluntary grounding of all planes to prevent hundreds of millions in damage and potential loss of life. Sometimes a spade is just a spade.

I know, the story seems to have far too many holes...

Like? I actually live right in the middle of it, so please tell me what "holes" there are?

Alien government, of course.

That really isn't a volcano. It is exhaust fumes from the mother ship.

Ofcourse!

I assumed aliens were coming here hidden by the ash, not that they were already here, possibly leaving or planning an attack, how foolish of me.

Are you seriously claiming that they faked a volcanic eruption (with holograms?) to cover up preparation for a fake terrorist attack? Is this something you actually believe?

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just saying the thing sounds far too fishy. Have you seen the footage of the volcanic eruption? I won't bother commenting on the 'fake' terrorist attack.

All it is is the voluntary grounding of all planes to prevent hundreds of millions in damage and potential loss of life. Sometimes a spade is just a spade.

...which is exactly why it would serve as a perfect diversion, to switch the focus from what's really going on.

Like? I actually live right in the middle of it, so please tell me what "holes" there are?

All of it... pretty much the whole thing stinks

• Like 1

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just saying the thing sounds far too fishy.

Nonsense. This "I'm just asking questions" stuff won't work on me. You are saying that you believe it, otherwise you would not have created a thread about it. You believe it.

Have you seen the footage of the volcanic eruption? I won't bother commenting on the 'fake' terrorist attack.

Yes, I have. What's the problem? Volcanic activity is an everyday thing on Iceland because of its location. What's the problem? Are you suggesting that the hundreds of thousands of inhabitants of Iceland are lying and are in on it? That the countries that are directly in the path of the ash are making it up? I've seen it first hand. It's real, and not controversial at all in any way.

...which is exactly why it would serve as a perfect diversion, to switch the focus from what's really going on.

Except you would have to explain how it could be faked. The actual disaster can't, nor can you get hundreds of thousands or millions to be "in on" a lie. It's not possible. In other words, your whole theory falls apart.

All of it... pretty much the whole thing stinks

No, you don't get off that easy. You said there are holes. Elaborate.

You're right that it stinks though, of sulfur. I've smelled it myself, because unlike you, I'm in Europe.

Nonsense. This "I'm just asking questions" stuff won't work on me.

Work on you...? What? I never asked you to join this discussion...

You are saying that you believe it, otherwise you would not have created a thread about it. You believe it.

I did NOT say that! I created the thread so we can discuss the whole issue. I do think it's more plausible than the official story, though.

Yes, I have. What's the problem? Volcanic activity is an everyday thing on Iceland because of its location. What's the problem? Are you suggesting that the hundreds of thousands of inhabitants of Iceland are lying and are in on it? That the countries that are directly in the path of the ash are making it up? I've seen it first hand. It's real, and not controversial at all in any way.

Such large volcanic eruptions hadn't happened on Iceland since 1700s...

Except you would have to explain how it could be faked. The actual disaster can't, nor can you get hundreds of thousands or millions to be "in on" a lie. It's not possible. In other words, your whole theory falls apart.

The Government has enough control over the media as it is, this sort of stunt would easily be pulled off, even without 99.9% of the reporters knowing, fyi.

No, you don't get off that easy. You said there are holes. Elaborate.

I already told you.

• Like 1

Work on you...? What? I never asked you to join this discussion...

Sorry, it's a public board. I don't know why you think you can make preposterous claims without being confronted?

I do think it's more plausible than the official story, though.

Faking things that can't be faked and having hundreds of thousands of people in on it is more plausible than, uh, a volcano erupting? Yeah, okay.

Such large volcanic eruptions hadn't happened on Iceland since 1700s...

Wrong, but it doesn't matter. It could have been a thousand years, it makes no difference. It's a volcanic region, and volcanoes do erupt from time to time. That's not controversial. Neither is the fact that volcanic ash can damage aircraft. Neither is the fact that the wind will carry ash.

You also make it sound like it's bigger than it really is. Yes, the Scandinavian countries suspend all air traffic is not something that happens often, but so? Some flights were already in the air again today, working around the movement of the ash. You make it sound like Europe is in chaos, when we're really just talking about a small number of flights in northern Europe, mainly the Nordic region.

The Government has enough control over the media as it is, this sort of stunt would easily be pulled off, even without 99.9% of the reporters knowing, fyi.

"The Government?" You are aware that we are talking about lots of countries here, right? From Iceland to Russia to Norway to Finland to Sweden to Denmark to the UK? You're suggesting a conspiracy on a scale that simply is not possible. You also have not explained why hundreds of thousands of people would want to be in on the conspiracy, as well as a huge amount of companies losing millions. It makes zero sense. The theory is completely impossible.

I already told you.

No, you didn't tell me anything. You said "the story" has holes, so go on and list them. Since you say it has holes, you know exactly what said holes are. List them.

You don't think big government with all their science can't start a chain reaction causing this? Leftist agenda with their fear-mongering and tyrannical attitude with regards to global warming. This is no coincidence, just recently the God loving USA and russia planned a 30% decrease in nuclear arms? Seems to me like they want to further push the global warming agenda with "clean" fuel and starting volcano to fake a point. Obviously, big government is hushing all this up.

Sorry, it's a public board. I don't know why you think you can make preposterous claims without being confronted?

What? :blink:

Faking things that can't be faked and having hundreds of thousands of people in on it is more plausible than, uh, a volcano erupting? Yeah, okay.

I already said, it wouldn't take thousands of people, it's just the government and some government organizations... basically the people at the top. You don't need for everyone to be in it, it's everyone who's getting punked with this stunt.

Wrong

How so?

, but it doesn't matter. It could have been a thousand years, it makes no difference. It's a volcanic region, and volcanoes do erupt from time to time. That's not controversial. Neither is the fact that volcanic ash can damage aircraft. Neither is the fact that the wind will carry ash.

ugh... but it never happens like this!

You also make it sound like it's bigger than it really is. Yes, the Scandinavian countries suspend all air traffic is not something that happens often, but so? Some flights were already in the air again today, working around the movement of the ash. You make it sound like Europe is in chaos, when we're really just talking about a small number of flights in northern Europe, mainly the Nordic region.

It's the biggest air traffic suspension in history. How am I making it bigger than it is?

"The Government?" You are aware that we are talking about lots of countries here, right? From Iceland to Russia to Norway to Finland to Sweden to Denmark to the UK? You're suggesting a conspiracy on a scale that simply is not possible. You also have not explained why hundreds of thousands of people would want to be in on the conspiracy, as well as a huge amount of companies losing millions. It makes zero sense. The theory is completely impossible.

It's enough for enough one Government to be in on it, you and I both know that.

No, you didn't tell me anything. You said "the story" has holes, so go on and list them. Since you say it has holes, you know exactly what said holes are. List them.

Why would this happen after such a long time? Doesn't make sense... This thing reeks of government involvement

• Like 1

You don't think big government with all their science can't start a chain reaction causing this? Leftist agenda with their fear-mongering and tyrannical attitude with regards to global warming. This is no coincidence, just recently the God loving USA and russia planned a 30% decrease in nuclear arms? Seems to me like they want to further push the global warming agenda with "clean" fuel and starting volcano to fake a point. Obviously, big government is hushing all this up.

28jftk7.png

Goverment kills people with its giant laser spaceships making the volcano erupt. Then grounds all air traffic so we can't see the spaceships! ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Goverment kills people with its giant laser spaceships making the volcano erupt. Then grounds all air traffic so we can't see the spaceships! ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Wow, thanks for making my thread look like some lunatic made up conspiracy theory

Nvm, I shouldn't have bothered with you guys since no one wants to think.

Wow, thanks for making my thread look like some lunatic made up conspiracy theory

Nvm, I shouldn't have bothered with you guys since no one wants to think.

Aww, it was only a joke :( I'm British, we call that sarcasm, you may not have it in America or wherever you are :p