Air flight crisis

Wow, thanks for making my thread look like some lunatic made up conspiracy theory

Nvm, I shouldn't have bothered with you guys since no one wants to think.

too late, that impression started at post #1.

What?

? Which part are you having difficulties with?

I already said, it wouldn't take thousands of people, it's just the government and some government organizations... basically the people at the top. You don't need for everyone to be in it, it's everyone who's getting punked with this stunt.

Nonsense. Iceland is a tiny little place. It affects every single person there personally. They all have to be in on it. So, that's Iceland. Then you move east to Europe, where all the governments in the path would also have to be in it, as well as the people who have seen the ash. Then there are the airline companies, as well as all the thousands of independent weather related companies and organizations watching things. So, the only possible thing that's left is for the eruption itself to have been caused by man. Come on. You're just being silly.

How so?

How so in that the last big eruption was not in the 1700s, but like I said, it's a detail that doesn't matter. Got a response for the rest of the paragraph?

ugh... but it never happens like this!

What never happens like what? You're not making any sense.

It's the biggest air traffic suspension in history. How am I making it bigger than it is?

The 9/11 suspension probably affected more flights. Again though, it's not very relevant. It's just putting planes on the ground because of ash. There's nothing amazing about that. It's just a safety issue. Also, can you explain why the airlines would be in on the conspiracy (yes, they have the ability to verify the events independently of the government)?

It's enough for enough Government to be in on it, you and I both know that.

No, we don't both know that, because it simply is not true. Not just that, but like I said, all the events here can and are independently verified.

Why would this happen after such a long time? Doesn't make sense... This thing reeks of government involvement

Why would what happen? Why would a volcano eventually erupt, is that what you're asking? Because, that's what they do. Sometimes thousands of years can pass between each eruption. It's a common natural event that few people consider controversial.

This is one of the most sensible things I've heard in a while. I mean, I haven't seen a whiff of ash here in the UK, no 'red sky', and really, I thought planes flew pretty high. There's something about this that smells wrong. And I mean really, closing down all European airspace? Wool is definately being pulled over the eyes of the populace here. And volcanos don't just...go off. Not after that long. I'd certainly support that there's government involvement in this whole process.

• Like 2

In a word, no... and with people supporting this theory having Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin as their avatars I can't help but think this is a joke, lol.

? Which part are you having difficulties with?

The part that I quoted...

Nonsense. Iceland is a tiny little place.

... it's not that little and size doesn't matter in the slightest. it's just the people on the top AS I SAID already

It affects every single person there personally. They all have to be in on it. So, that's Iceland. Then you move east to Europe, where all the governments in the path would also have to be in it, as well as the people who have seen the ash. Then there are the airline companies, as well as all the thousands of independent weather related companies and organizations watching things. So, the only possible thing that's left is for the eruption itself to have been caused by man. Come on. You're just being silly.

Um, not necessarily. They've accepted the "fact" that there's no air flight, and that's about it. Most of them probably will never even try doubting whether there's something else going on...

How so in that the last big eruption was not in the 1700s

Yes, it was.

The 9/11 suspension probably affected more flights.

Wow, you're finally starting to get it. It's in the same ballpark, that's the point.

Again though, it's not very relevant. It's just putting planes on the ground because of ash. There's nothing amazing about that. It's just a safety issue. Also, can you explain why the airlines would be in on the conspiracy (yes, they have the ability to verify the events independently of the government)?

What ash? I didn't see any ash.

No, we don't both know that, because it simply is not true. Not just that, but like I said, all the events here can and are independently verified.

Really? Are you that naive to think that one government wouldn't be able to pull it off? Whoah..

• Like 1

This is one of the most sensible things I've heard in a while. I mean, I haven't seen a whiff of ash here in the UK, no 'red sky',

Uh, so...? It would be more unusual if you had. Only the hardest hit parts of Norway have really had any ash make it to ground level.

and really, I thought planes flew pretty high.

As does the ash. I think it was about 6-11 km according to the VAAC.

And I mean really, closing down all European airspace?

All of European airspace is not closed down. In fact, most of it is not. Only the parts in the actual path of the ash are.

And volcanos don't just...go off. Not after that long.

Yes, they do. Also, it hasn't even been 200 years since the last eruption of the same volcano.

I'd certainly support that there's government involvement in this whole process.

Which government would that be, and what would the goal be?

Just posting silly pictures doesn't address the validity of the issue at hand here.

I posted the smiley because I'm pretty sure the post in question was a joke.

Oh please it is really simple.

A alien carrot is coming to ensure the mars bars are working as planned, in infiltrating the highest ranks of government before activating, once activated the mutant ninja gerbils will arose the penis lasers, and begin to kill all those in power, and replace them with bars of soap.

This will clean out the government and permit way for a alien horse dictator from the planet urancrack, to come and take over the world.

We must now find Elvis, and make him eat two oranges, one apple, and how to ride on a rocket powered scooter.

Uh, so...? It would be more unusual if you had. Only the hardest hit parts of Norway have really had any ash make it to ground level.

So we're all closed down from ash that nobody sees?

As does the ash. I think it was about 6-11 km according to the VAAC.

So this 'ash' gets into the sky at 6-11km where nobody can see it, but none at ground level? Convenient. Very convenient.

All of European airspace is not closed down. In fact, most of it is not. Only the parts in the actual path of the ash are.

Enough to ground pretty much all flights. So yeah, pretty much is.

• Like 2

It's astonishing how far the Democratic reach is... even towards Neowin. Moving this thread to "It's a Conspriacy" is an absolute joke. This probably the most insightful thread I've come across in a long time. Much respect to Brentaal for speaking about the truth, we need more young people exposing the disgusting backdoor meetings by BIG government.

Bloody Hell...

It's a volcanic eruption..not anything else. Go back to your hole and don't come out unless you have anything normal/decent to say.

Volcanic ash is extremely destructive to aircraft, If you want to charter an aircraft and fly through it, by my guest. Volcanic ash contains aerosols, and very fine particulates hence why you cannot see it.

Come back when you actually have a degree in Geology and are not verging on the edge of madness.

The part that I quoted...

What, the fact that this is a public board? The fact that your claim is preposterous?

... it's not that little and size doesn't matter in the slightest. it's just the people on the top AS I SAID already

It's tiny. It has about 300,000 inhabitants. It's not the kind of place where you could fake something like this. Also, it's completely physically impossible for it to be "just people on the top," because so many people have had to evacuate because of the eruption and the related flooding. The actual event took place.

Um, not necessarily. They've accepted the "fact" that there's no air flight, and that's about it. Most of them probably will never even try doubting whether there's something else going on...

Absurd claim. As explained above, this cannot be true for the people of Iceland. It can't be true for their European neighbors either, because everyone is following it closely. They aren't just listening to one person saying something on TV.

Wow, you're finally starting to get it. It's in the same ballpark, that's the point.

Right, so you believe 9/11 was an inside job. Shocker.

What ash? I didn't see any ash.

Uh, the ash that is covering Iceland, has fallen on Norway, and that is being monitored and tracked by both government agencies and independent parties from numerous countries. Even US satellites are watching. The fact that the ash exists is not in dispute at all.

Really? Are you that naive to think that one government wouldn't be able to pull it off? Whoah..

Again, you are ignoring the fact that it would not be limited to one government. It couldn't be pulled off by one government either, though.

So we're all closed down from ash that nobody sees?

So this 'ash' gets into the sky at 6-11km where nobody can see it, but none at ground level? Convenient. Very convenient.

Uhm. "We" aren't closed down, air traffic is, because.... airplanes fly in the air. The reason it's in the air is simple physics.

Ash over Northern Europe, airplanes over Northern Europe. Not compatible with each other.

Anyway, it can be seen on the ground in the most affected areas, like Iceland, as well as to a certain extent in Norway.

What, the fact that this is a public board? The fact that your claim is preposterous?

How is it preposterous? How is this a public board? (it clearly isn't public since it requires registration)

It's tiny. It has about 300,000 inhabitants.

Since when was a country's size measured by the number of inhabitants?

Absurd claim. As explained above, this cannot be true for the people of Iceland. It can't be true for their European neighbors either, because everyone is following it closely. They aren't just listening to one person saying something on TV.

No, they're listening to other people, also on TV or other media, which got their information from... guess who?

Right, so you believe 9/11 was an inside job. Shocker.

I never said that.

Uh, the ash that is covering Iceland, has fallen on Norway, and that is being monitored and tracked by both government agencies and independent parties from numerous countries. Even US satellites are watching. The fact that the ash exists is not in dispute at all.

I'm sure they are.

Again, you are ignoring the fact that it would not be limited to one government. It couldn't be pulled off by one government either, though.

The thing is, that one Government happens to have enough power. Stop being naive and think.

It's astonishing how far the Democratic reach is... even towards Neowin. Moving this thread to "It's a Conspriacy" is an absolute joke. This probably the most insightful thread I've come across in a long time. Much respect to Brentaal for speaking about the truth, we need more young people exposing the disgusting backdoor meetings by BIG government.

The thread was already here, no one moved it.

How is it preposterous?

It's preposterous because it's a nonsensical conspiracy theory that isn't actually possible in the real world, brentaal, and it's a public board because it is open to the public. It's not your private tree house.

I can't be bothered responding to you anymore, because you're completely out of touch with reality. You now even seem to be implying that the US is behind it. Damn, I thought it was the government of Iceland orchestrating a false flag terrorist attack in Sweden so they could, well, who knows what the goal is supposed to be.

This seriously ranks up there as the dumbest conspiracy theory in modern history.

Of course it's a conspiracy. Everything these days is a conspiracy.

This thread is a conspiracy. It was started by the government (whichever one). They made the thread so unbelievable to sway people away from believing that it is(the eruption) a cover up.

I can't be bothered responding to you anymore

This seriously ranks up there as the dumbest conspiracy theory in modern history.

Backing down because you've lost the argument, who'd have guessed it...

Damage to turbines and combustion chamber in the engines of two Finnish F-18s that flew through the ash yesterday:

5350-kuva23.jpg

5348-kuva15.jpg

5352-kuva29.jpg

Interesting for those of you who want evidence that it causes damage, and evidence of another government being in on it for those of you who prefer a conspiracy.

Backing down because you've lost the argument, who'd have guessed it...

I fully approve of that interpretation, and I've decided that I'm now on board with the theory, and I'm working hard to convince people that Iceland is about to arrange false flag terrorist attacks in Sweden so they can steal all their Surstromming while no one is watching. This is serious business, no time for chat.