[Bargain!] Suikoden 2

Just picked up Suikoden 2 for £27 - much lower than the £80-£170 that's usually charged.

I think the first one is available on the US PSN store, but almost fell out of my chair when I saw the second one was up for this price.

Now to just get a hold of the first one, looking forward to running through these again on my PS3.

post-32575-12716761936613.jpg

That's a great price!

I'm hoping it will eventually get released on PSN with the first one, I remember playing them when I was younger, and carrying over a save file and having those extras in the second game was awesome.

not bad i have that game too had it for years and haven't gotten through it...just like lunar 2 and wild arms 2 haha

That's a damn good game indeed. I never played the first one, but Suikoden 2 was excellent. Hopefully it gets released on PSN one of these days (my PS3 isn't backwards compatible and I don't want to drag out the PS1 or PS2), since I wouldn't mind replaying it.

I prefer the first one, i couldnt really get into the second one. Love all the PS1 classic RPGs like FF7 + 9, Suikoden, Xenogears, etc..

Wish they would stop changing the battle formula, i loved the turn based stuff of the old RPGs none of this active battle system crap like Final Fantasy and role switching.

I sold my copy last year for $135. :D

I downloaded the first from the PS Store. Not sure if they have the 2nd up yet.

Definitely one of the best RPG's ever made. :)

The first 2 were awesome. 3rd was good. 4th just trash. Haven't played since. :(

That's a damn good game indeed. I never played the first one, but Suikoden 2 was excellent. Hopefully it gets released on PSN one of these days (my PS3 isn't backwards compatible and I don't want to drag out the PS1 or PS2), since I wouldn't mind replaying it.

You realise ALL PS3's will play PS1 games? it's just PS2 that is different.

You realise ALL PS3's will play PS1 games? it's just PS2 that is different.

Seriously? I just assumed that they wouldn't work since I have one of the later PS3s. I'll have to go rummaging through the garage for my old PS1 games then.