Rappy @ 60k Appreciation thread

Without wanting to sound like a troll or a killjoy, I don't see how this is a big thing to celebrate, given that a large amount of those posts will be in the "Lets get neowin to 8m/9m/10m" threads. It's like getting excited that you've sent out billions of spam emails

Case in point...Search

4 pages just for one day :p

a small fraction of his posts are in that thread, as in not even on the map

Without wanting to sound like a troll or a killjoy, I don't see how this is a big thing to celebrate, given that a large amount of those posts will be in the "Lets get neowin to 8m/9m/10m" threads. It's like getting excited that you've sent out billions of spam emails

Case in point...[forums][]=81&search_app_filters[forums][contentOnly]=1&search_app_filters[forums][pCount]=&search_app_filters[forums][pViews]=&search_sort_by=date&search_sort_order=desc&search_term=&search_filter_app[forums]=1&st=25"]Search

4 pages just for today! :p

:rofl:

I get your point I just wanted to help the forum but now I am at 60k I won't be posting there again :p it was just that final stretch to that pretty blue badge! *shines it up*

Congrats! And nice... they added a 60K rank just for you, Rappy. :p

20 posts a day for 8 years. That's actually embarrassing. :laugh:

If Rappy were to tell a random girl he likes that he posts this much on a forum, he would not get laid. :pinch: