It's not a conspiracy

Do I need to say anymore?! If you actually do like you said you only believe the official conspiracy theory because we were told it's the right thing to believe.

No. Because if there wasn't 100% UNDENIABLE, UN-CIRCUMSTANCIAL, UNDISPUTABLE proof it would get labelled a conspiracy theory. Now since the chance of this ever happening, in any situation, is so ridiculously low we might as well get rid of science bureaus and courts. Hell theres no need for them, everything is a conspiracy theory unless there is 100% proof.

All that would lead to is mass confusion, criminals would never see the inside of a jail, crime could never really be controlled, etc.

Look at the evidence if you want the truth. Believe everything you're told if you want to be decieved.

I already looked at the evidence. I happen to be an engineer and I happen to know physics. I made the choice to believe the official version of events because the vast majority of evidence supports it.

It's so painfully obvious now that you're just a ****ing retard. But yet, instead of cutting your loses and accepting that you're wrong you choose to be a thickheaded idiot and keep regurgitating your crap over and over again and expect people to believe you. And when that fails to work, because not everyone is as thickheaded / retarded as you, you decide to blame Neowin, it's mods and some imaginary form of censorship you just came up with.

This is exactly why there are conspiracy theories. People find it very difficult to accept that "4 random blokes on a plane" could do so much damage to a nation. This just doesn't sit well with people who expect there to be more order and control in the world. In fact, the idea that there is order and control, even if that it means malevolent government control, is more appealing to them than the thought that really bad and unpredictable things can just happen. This is the same reason why we hear about governments staging the Iceland eruption/ash cloud. People want the safety and security of knowing that there is a small cabal of powerful people controlling things. This, they can wrap their minds around. It is tangible. We could ever work towards stopping it and making the world a better place. The real problem is that we can't work towards stopping random chaos as that would be pointless. And so, conspiracy theories will live on because it is easier than the ugly truth.

I never heard about the eruption being staged, that I can say with my hand on my heart would be too much for anyone to create, no matter how many were involved !

I never heard about the eruption being staged, that I can say with my hand on my heart would be too much for anyone to create, no matter how many were involved !

Well, I've certainly heard that governments used the ash cloud to ground air travel for their own purposes and just used the Iceland volcano as a cover story. It's all pretty much the same. If you read my last post then you'll realize that many people fear chaos and would prefer to have (even malevolent) order instead.

Therefore the term conspiracy theory=1984 doublethink

That's not the definition of doublethink, no matter how much truthiness you place in it or any of the other "theories" you've put forward.

Okay, so I've watched some of these conspiracy vids off 9/11. All I can say is this it's just weird effin crap. A lot of the footage shown has been edited in such a way it twists the words and hence the truth in a disgusting way. It is more or less propaganda, and bad propaganda at that. Poor video editing can be shown in some videos where they have either cut the clip too late or started it to early and then you realize the whole thing is taken way out of context. Mostly, they show an answer that was for a different question, not the one they show and like us to believe. Or, they use a voice over for reporter who's not in full view, most likely cropped out when asking the question and then magically zoomed in when the question is answered and he/she nods or shakes their head in some way or another.

What the heck does it set out to achieve, an overthrow of the successful democratic system we got now? To me, it seems that all these conspiracy websites are linked to the "New World Order" that you people like to throw around; and that in itself is a "conspiracy theory". To nerd it up a bit, it's kinda like the Sith in Star Wars, episodes 1-3. Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's the great thing about what we have now, but judging by the fellas on this thread, you're an idiot if you don't agree with their crap, unproven and impossible to prove "theory" because it is dead set wrong. I say "crap, unproven and impossible" no because I'm ignorant or arrogant, but because they have failed to show any, yes any evidence to support their case.

Well, I've certainly heard that governments used the ash cloud to ground air travel for their own purposes and just used the Iceland volcano as a cover story. It's all pretty much the same. If you read my last post then you'll realize that many people fear chaos and would prefer to have (even malevolent) order instead.

Well... again the government up to no good ?

Anyway Im not getting sucked in AGAIN ! :laugh:

You need to look up the definition of conspiracy and the definition of theory. I know it's been recently redefined but that's my whole point! The words themselves describe almost the whole population, whereas the new definition describes almost none of the population, in other words it's doublethink!

You claim the majority of people believe your conspriacy theory, but I can't believe that without unbiased evidence.

ok...now this is why you can not fight stupid.

Your topic should have been something like "9/11 is a conspiracy and there is nothing you can say to change my definition". In the end...that is all the prior 31 pages have been about. There is nothing that will change your mind...none of the facts/definitions are you willing to accept. So, what exactly was the point of this thread? Not a thing.

When you start believing something, whatever it is, you can get blinded and not see the facts (or in this case...a simple definition). I could tell you that getting a CXR will not harm you...but you would spin it and say something like "well...radiation is bad".

I thought that Green Eye, Stetson, Intrinsica and Joe User proved your definition of "Conspiracy Theory" doesn't hold any plausible value...and this happened many pages ago. However, you just ignored them and went "blah blah 1984 blah blah conspiracy blah"

You need to look up the definition of conspiracy and the definition of theory. I know it's been recently redefined but that's my whole point!

Please tell me exactly when the Oxford dictionary changed the definition of theory to include "an opinion or idea, not necessarily based on reasoning" (which is the definition used in "conspiracy theory") and what the previous definition was. This should be easy for you, since you appear to have a deep interest in words and etymology.

Have you ever theorized that bank robbers conspired to rob a bank? If so, you are a "conspiracy theorist"...

Not really, I mostly wait for the police to do their job. If the investigation shows that they did conspire to rob a bank, then I accept that. At that point though, it is not a theory.

Personally, after many weeks of scouring the Internet, I have gone with Dr. Maddox, PhD and his theory about 9/11

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

(Don't view this at work, especially if you're in on the massive cover-up)

capturelp.png

And what do you think would happen if he suddenly met with an accident? The government could not kill him off without it being blatantly obvious why he died, its better for the government to try and ridicule his theory

And what do you think would happen if he suddenly met with an accident? The government could not kill him off without it being blatantly obvious why he died, its better for the government to try and ridicule his theory

Why don't you keep reading?

Whatever reason it may be that the government supposedly orchestrated this conspiracy, it must have been worth it to them to cause so much suffering and loss of life. So if there's any truth to this, then you can bet your ass that the government wouldn't let a couple of pecker-neck chumps with a couple of Macs and too much time on their hands jeopardise their entire operation by letting this stupid video float around on the Internet. I can picture you morons emailing me now: "BUT MADOX, MAYBE DYLAN POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT HAD A CHANCE TO REMOVE IT LOL." Yeah, too bad this rebuttal is inconsistent with the premise of Dylan's ****-festival of a movie: that the WTC was brought down "in a carefully planned and controlled demolition ... and it was pulled off with military precision." Now we're expected to believe that the same government that was able to commit the largest terrorist operation in history--with military precision no less--is suddenly too incompetent to sniff out and shut down a little website set up by some college losers within days, if not minutes of its creation? The US government has the capability to monitor every electronic communication made anywhere in the world, yet we're expected to believe that they wouldn't be able to nix this kid long before his video ever became popular?

Not to mention according to you they just killed thousands of people, pulled off the most elaborate "terrorist" attack in the history of the world, but yet killing off some random kid is too risky of a plan.

*Insert CSI Sunglasses Scene here*

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If they're as all-powerful as I'm made to believe by people in this thread, then surely they could just have assassinated him back when he first decided to make his fictitious story (Loose Change was originally supposed to be a work of fiction, according to buddy himself) into a "real" documentary?

yet, they can kill off 3k people? Such logic. :woot:

Loose change was a red herring, look into blueprint for truth and debunking 9/11 debunking.

Darn right, they completely left out the extraterrestrial involvement in that one. After all, where did the giant space lasers come from?

Darn right, they completely left out the extraterrestrial involvement in that one. After all, where did the giant space lasers come from?

Okay... so you are trying to use disinfo and psyops to discredit the truth movement? Way to go...

Dude you weren't supposed to inform the people of this remember? Our grand overload Zonk is going to be most displeased at us.

Okay... so you are trying to use disinfo and psyops to discredit the truth movement? Way to go...

LOLOLOL PSYOPS? I'm sorry, but did you just turn sarcasm into some form of military warfare / propaganda? LOL.

Anyway, back to the actual topic. Can you respond to #484, s1k3sT? In your own time.

I don't think he can or will.

This is not a discussion / debate

Its ridiculous, unless you have the view of the majority, you get everyone jumping down your throat and giving out personal digs - I thought people had more intelligence than to just try to insult others who dont have the same views

64655452.png

Please tell me exactly when the Oxford dictionary changed the definition of theory to include "an opinion or idea, not necessarily based on reasoning" (which is the definition used in "conspiracy theory") and what the previous definition was. This should be easy for you, since you appear to have a deep interest in words and etymology.

Not really, I mostly wait for the police to do their job. If the investigation shows that they did conspire to rob a bank, then I accept that. At that point though, it is not a theory.

I don't know the specific date. Here's what wikipedia has to say about the matter:

Conspiracy theory is a term that originally was a neutral descriptor for any claim of civil, criminal or political conspiracy. However, it has become largely pejorative and used almost exclusively to refer to any fringe theory which explains a historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by conspirators of almost superhuman power and cunning.

I disagree about the bank robbers. I've been convicted of things I was innocent of, so I know that police "investigations" aren't trust worthy.

I disagree about the bank robbers. I've been convicted of things I was innocent of so I know the police "investigations" aren't trust worthy.

Oh yeah? What are you going to tell us next? You're from another planet?

Just because the police investigations didn't work for you, doesn't mean its some giant global conspiracy or that they're always wrong.

I believe this needs a picture:

brool_story_co..jpg

Just because the police investigations didn't work for you, doesn't mean its some giant global conspiracy or that they're always wrong.

I believe this needs a picture:

brool_story_co..jpg

You just said you from mars, and then edited your post

:laugh:

I never said that, quit with the strawman **** if you want to keep what little credibility you have left (imho you have none). What I was saying is that I know firsthand how the police and judicial system can be wrong, or flat out lie in my case, so I can't say that a conviction proves a theory to be true.

You just said you from mars, and then edited your post

:laugh:

I figured he would try to claim I'm using Psychological warfare to discredit him. Thought this would be more appropriate :rofl:

But yes I am from Mars, don't believe the official stories about there being no life here. It's all a giant conspiracy planned so that in the future aliens will take over the planet and be reunited with their immortal God, George W. Bush.

I never said that, quit with the strawman **** if you want to keep what little credibility you have left. What I was saying is that I know firsthand how the police and judicial system can be wrong, or flat out lie in my case, so I can't say that a conviction proves a theory to be true.

And in the majority of cases the police investigations are right. Of course there are cases that sometimes court orders are proved wrong, or police investigations miss something. When more evidence comes to light, most people go for a retrial, convictions are overturned, "criminals" are pardoned, theories get disproved. But that doesn't mean its all a conspiracy or that the Judical system sucks, all it means is we're human. And humans make mistakes.

Your point proves absolutely nothing, so once again you're wrong. As for my credibility, I have a lot more than you have and yours is only going downhill faster and faster.