It's not a conspiracy

So there's a damn helicopter pad. That makes absolutely no difference to anything. Don't break your arm.

don't get your feelings hurt. If you have proved anything...it is that you can't fight stupid.

So you're saying that you need molten lava to melt metal? I don't think so.

Who said anything about lava? WTF

don't get your feelings hurt. If you have proved anything...it is that you can't fight stupid.

You haven't proven anything either, so don't get too smug.

The fact is no one around here can prove anything either way. No one here has access to any solid evidence of anything, so all this arguing is really pointless.

Oh so the combination of jet fuel, human body parts, office furniture, computers, carpet, glass, concrete, other metals, and whatever else was there was enough to raise the temp enough to melt structural steel? I don't think so.

It doesn't have to melt the steel. It only needs to reduce its strength.

I wasn't the one who mentioned cars crashing into houses. Someone else did that and I simply pointed out that houses don't usually collapse when hit by a car.

Usually isn't never. There are plenty of videos showing houses collapsing after having their load bearing structures taken out by a car.

Not if they wanted to make it look like a plane. Plane or missile, either way if there's nothing to hide, then why hasn't the entire video been released, along with the video from the gas station across the street that the FBI seized immediately after the crash? Not a single frame of that one has been released.

So they built a special missile and made it the approximate length of an airliner and steered this missile into the building rather than just fly a plane into the building? Also, where did the passengers of that flight go? How did they fake the tracking of the aircraft?

Not trying to take sides in this argument or anything, but the one thing that bothers me is that I haven't read or heard any explanation on the Pentagon attack. Numerous sources question how the plane even fit into its crash site, to which I've seen no reasonable evidence given as to what happened. Am I missing something here, or has this actually been answered?

Oh so the combination of jet fuel, human body parts, office furniture, computers, carpet, glass, concrete, other metals, and whatever else was there was enough to raise the temp enough to melt structural steel? I don't think so.

Okay, so what can melt the structural steel if not "jet fuel, human body parts, office furniture, computers, carpet, glass, concrete, other metals, and whatever else"? At the very least, it would have weakened it to a point that the structure couldn't support the building.

Here's the transcript of what really happened shiftyninja.gif

"..It just has to be this way, Dick. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around..."

Should be Donald. Just saying.. ;)

What do I have to prove?

You said, by your exhaustive research, that there was not a helipad in the path of the plane. Apparently your research is flawed and you should start over.

When it is brought to your attention that there was a helipad.... your response was "big deal"...very typical when a conspiracy theorist is proven wrong. It is one very small example of why it is worthless trying to discuss conspiracy issues with folks like you.

Not trying to take sides in this argument or anything, but the one thing that bothers me is that I haven't read or heard any explanation on the Pentagon attack. Numerous sources question how the plane even fit into its crash site, to which I've seen no reasonable evidence given as to what happened. Am I missing something here, or has this actually been answered?

Yes. The claim is based on a picture that doesn't show the ground floor where it hit. It only shows further up. It's more than big enough. A 757 is not very wide, and the core of the engines where the mass is, is actually only like 3' wide.

A fire is only going to burn as hot as it's most energetic fuel, which is the jet fuel. The only other way to make it burn hotter would be a jet engine or a forge, both use forced air. There was obviously no blacksmithing going on, so that leaves the jet's engines.

Were they still running, even though the planes were in 10 million tiny pieces and their fuel tanks ruptured? Don't think so.

I wasn't the one who mentioned cars crashing into houses. Someone else did that and I simply pointed out that houses don't usually collapse when hit by a car.

Just like buildings don't normally collapse when hit by planes.

Once again, you fail english.

Not if they wanted to make it look like a plane. Plane or missile, either way if there's nothing to hide, then why hasn't the entire video been released, along with the video from the gas station across the street that the FBI seized immediately after the crash? Not a single frame of that one has been released.

This video clearly shows a large plane smashing into the pentagon.

What do I have to prove?

You said, by your exhaustive research, that there was not a helipad in the path of the plane. Apparently your research is flawed and you should start over.

When it is brought to your attention that there was a helipad.... your response was "big deal"...very typical when a conspiracy theorist is proven wrong. It is one very small example of why it is worthless trying to discuss conspiracy issues with folks like you.

Yeah BFD, you have successfully proven there is indeed a helipad there.

Tell him what he's won, Bob!!!

This video clearly shows a large plane smashing into the pentagon.

You must be wearing coke bottles for glasses then. It's anything but clear.

The fact is no one around here can prove anything either way. No one here has access to any solid evidence of anything, so all this arguing is really pointless.

Take a spoon. Put a lit lighter under the part of the spoon where it meets the cupped part and the handle.. hold it there for a few hours.. see what happens.

This reminds me of my friend Sam during a lecture on organized crime;

Lecturer (To class): Is terrorism organized Crime?

Sam: Is it organized?

Lecturer: ...Yes.

Sam: Is it a crime?

Sam: *Smiles slyly and looks extremely smug*

Did make me laugh, although he got an absolute bollocking for being such an idiot in a 3rd year international relations lecture. Some people just take words and phrases a little too literally. ^^

• Like 2

Take a spoon. Put a lit lighter under the part of the spoon where it meets the cupped part and the handle.. hold it there for a few hours.. see what happens.

You trying to cook heroin? If so, you've failed.

You trying to cook heroin? If so, you've failed.

I'd guess he's trying to point out that the spoon will bend. You don't need the steel to melt for a building to collapse from fire, only for it to heat up enough to weaken the structural integrity. Something that really shouldn't have to be weakened that much after it's had an enormous plane fly into it. Your "car into a house" analogy is also a rather useless comparison.

Seriously, I thought 9/11 conspiracies were long gone? None of them add up, and no one with any real (note the word real) qualifications in chemistry or physics doubts that events unfolded the way the official story claims. Everything more or less adds up, so what's the beef?

Okay, so what can melt the structural steel if not "jet fuel, human body parts, office furniture, computers, carpet, glass, concrete, other metals, and whatever else"? At the very least, it would have weakened it to a point that the structure couldn't support the building.

DING DING DING, the temps reached high enough temps to weaken the steel, add the weight of the upper floors and it doesnt take a lot of brain power to understand how you would have a domino effect.

This reminds me of my friend Sam during a lecture on organized crime;

Lecturer (To class): Is terrorism organized Crime?

Sam: Is it organized?

Sam: Is it a crime?

Sam: *Smiles slyly and looks extremely smug*

Did make me laugh, although he got an absolute bollocking for being such an idiot in a 3rd year international relations lecture. Some people just take words and phrases a little too literally. ^^

It's been twisted in such a way that it almost means the exact opposite of what it used to, it used to be something that described everyone, now it describes a small section of society.

You example is bad imho, the definition of organized crime according to wikipedia is "a transnational grouping of highly centralized enterprises run by criminals for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity", sounds like terrorism to me.

DING DING DING, the temps reached high enough temps to weaken the steel, add the weight of the upper floors and it doesnt take a lot of brain power to understand how you would have a domino effect.

That doesn't explain free fall speed collapses and molten steel.

I dunno why you're talking about drugs (Would sure explain a lot).

http://www.screencast.com/t/N2ZjMWI4OT

You're the one cooking on spoons.

And for the record, I'm not currently on any drug or alcohol. I did have 2 beers this afternoon.

I'd guess he's trying to point out that the spoon will bend. You don't need the steel to melt for a building to collapse from fire, only for it to heat up enough to weaken the structural integrity. Something that really shouldn't have to be weakened that much after it's had an enormous plane fly into it. Your "car into a house" analogy is also a rather useless comparison.

I know what he was trying to say. I just don't care.

Also, I wasn't the one who originally mentioned crashing a car into a house around here, yet suddenly I'm credited with it? WTF? All I did was point out that houses don't always collapse when hit by a car, and buildings don't always collapse when hit by a plane. I was simply making a point.

I wasn't making any analogies.

And for the record, I'm not currently on any drug or alcohol. I did have 2 beers this afternoon.

Cant argue against his point so you pull the old ad hominem, good job

Didn't think so.

If you heat up the part of the spoon that I pointed out.. it's going to weaken, and the head of the spoon is going to droop or fall off.

It's been twisted in such a way that it almost means the exact opposite of what it used to, it used to be something that described everyone, now it describes a small section of society.

You example is bad imho, the definition of organized crime according to wikipedia is "a transnational grouping of highly centralized enterprises run by criminals for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity", sounds like terrorism to me.

I can assure you when it comes to general use organized crime would never be used to describe terrorism. Terrorist groups are rarely structured with a single centralized hierarchical chain of command, nor are terrorist groups structured anything like large enterprises/businesses. Terrorism is synonymous with promoting a political agenda with violence, not maximizing profit.

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

This is what saddens me about conspiracy theories, people want so much to believe them they don't even bother using google to check for themselves.

Gravity and the inability to withstand the force of the upper floors slamming into the lower floors explains the free fall. The molten steel was a result of the fires that continued to burn deep within the rubble. This has been verified by numerous individuals who worked on disposing of the rubble.

Cant argue against his point so you pull the old ad hominem, good job

Read above. I simply don't care.

This whole thread is completely pointless, yet here we all are arguing like a bunch of retards. The following pic pretty much sums it up. I'm through with this.

arguingOnTheInternet.gif