[WIN7]invert the taskbar?

Not what I'm aware of.

However if it improves your user experience, you can always move the entire task bar to either the top or to one of the sides of the screen by simply unlocking the screen and then dragging it into the new place...

yeah well that what i would like to do, move the taskbar to the left side but have the orb at the bottom and tray at the top of the screen

turn your monitor counter-clockwise :rofl:

lol yes that work do you know know how to turn upside down the text and icon and i should almost be there lol

post-2-12723756003306.png

Nah but seriously, I tried it and it doesn't appear to work, (having tray at the top left).

yeah well that what i would like to do, move the taskbar to the left side but have the orb at the bottom and tray at the top of the screen

Hmm think you're out of luck then..

Unless you want just to remove the start orb for aesthetic purposes, I can recommend maybe a theme such as Nude for windows 7 which removes it.

There is no simple way to do it. You could take advantage of the fact that Windows supports right-to-left orientation, but that only applies horizontally. The languages that use it still start reading from the top, meaning it won't change the layout of a vertical taskbar.

ah well, what can i do! maybe something microsoft should add in futur release, its just that i like having the orb/start menu in the lower left corner and not on top and id like to take advantage of the height of my laptop display.

• 2 weeks later...

ah well, what can i do! maybe something microsoft should add in futur release, its just that i like having the orb/start menu in the lower left corner and not on top and id like to take advantage of the height of my laptop display.

They'll never do that because of consistency concerns.