Likes & Dislikes of windows 7?

Likes: Basically All of Win 7, very impressed with the Stability of the OS since the day i installed it, 4 months ago biggrin.gif

Dislikes: None what so ever

• 2 weeks later...

UAC needs a "Remember this Program" checkbox or something similar +1!!! God this is annoying

+1

most of the quirks of 7 i forget about after i've encountered them, so they're pretty minor.

some of the dislikes in this thread seem to be people going from xp to 7 and not liking the way things are done differently. tbqh after using vista for 2 years+ win 7 seems to be nothing new for the most part.

i just hope 7 lasts longer than vista did.

oh and the activation is a pain in the ass if you change hardware. can be bypassed by phoning in, and not the worst automated phone system i've ever used, but very annoying to do. this method is on the microsoft help section of their website btw.

more clicks in some functions, less clicks in others. added functionality in some areas, less in others.

if it was any other kind of software than an OS i'd expect the changes from vista to 7 in a free patch. but i think we all know how much OS companies like to charge for these things.