Apple Announces WWDC 2010 Dates: June 7-11

301 members have voted

1. 1. What will see at WWDC 2010 besides iPhone Updates?

• Upgraded Mac hardware (Mac Pro, Mac Mini)
    • Mac OS X 10.7
    • New versions of iLife/iWork
    • Safari 5
    • iTunes 10
    • Next iteration of iPad
    • Updated Apple TV
    • Cloud computing
    • Updated Apple Cinema Displays
    • One more thing (specify in this thread)

Its just an abbreviation :laugh:

no, iTouch != iPod Touch. People are creating some new piece of hardware when they call it that. Just makes me want to strangle them from the monitor.

He will be announcing many things mentioned above but I have my heart set on the "one more thing". What ever it is the new iPhones are mine, I just wish they go on sale soon.

Beside Iphone Os|HD.... lt should be safari 5,new version iLife-27 cinema display>One more thing???DONE

other stuff will be happen likely the same time like it used to be music event....maybe some add-on for itunes 9

I'm going for new iLife/iWorks, iTunes 10, and an updated Apple TV.

:unsure:

Isn't iTunes basically always being updated together with new iPods?

Could 'one more thing' perhaps be XCode 4.0 running on OS X and Windows?

Isn't iTunes basically always being updated together with new iPods?

Usually they would, but I have a feeling that if they launch the free MobileMe, this'll go with it. It would make sense for them to roll out the new cloud services at once (even moreso now it appears we're to be getting Safari 5 then).

Maybe, but I'd hate to see all the script kiddies that would cause. :unsure:

Sorry for Offtopic,... Will there be some sort of live stream?

No, which is annoying. Apple will post a video a few hours after tho. If you want live info you will need to visit a site like engadget/macrumors who will be liveblogging.

That wouldn't be the best move they could make as it would hurt Mac sales.

Any info on the iTouch 4G?

Will it look like the new iPhone 4G or just the same as iTouch 3G with a camera?

The iPod Touch will be updated in September (like always), no one knows what it will look like.

One more day! :D I will laugh my a$$ off if they throw a curve ball and change the iPhone 4G's design to something else. :laugh:

Safari 5? What could they possibillly improve? Safari 4 is already too good. I'm just waiting for iPhone 4

They could improve HTML5 support, add support for 3rd party addons and search engines, there's loads they could do.

Weren't they working on WebKit 2 with more news "coming soon"?

The iPod Touch will be updated in September (like always), no one knows what it will look like.

If you're going to correct someone at least get the spelling right yourself. It's "iPod touch".

I believe tomorrow will just be this:

iPhone 4G/HD

iPhone OS 4.0

Safari (HTML)5

Mac OS X

Updated apple lineup.

I heard they won't be talking about:

iPad hardware updates

AppleTV

That wouldn't be the best move they could make as it would hurt Mac sales.

Plus there are enough junky apps on the store already. They might gain a few good developers from the Windows side but there would also probably be ten times as many flashlight and fart apps. Companies who are really serious about iPhone development can at least buy a Mac Mini.

no, iTouch != iPod Touch. People are creating some new piece of hardware when they call it that. Just makes me want to strangle them from the monitor.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how you spot a hard-core Apple fan-boy.

As you can see, they are very protective of their iDevices names given by their lord and savior, Steve Jesus-Jobs.

In fact, they are willing to kill you to protect it.

Found an interesting thing here guys:

http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/iphone-landing24

Already offering insurance options for an 'iPhone 4G 32/64GB'? Could be a placeholder but seems like a clickable option. Could be interesting.

Honestly, I wouldn't take anything from this site as noteworthy.

The image of the iPhone they have there isn't even an iPhone (buttons? really?). They are probably just putting the 4G in there to preempt any searches for it.

One more day! :D I will laugh my a$$ off if they throw a curve ball and change the iPhone 4G's design to something else. :laugh:

They will. That design is very un-Apple and really ugly. I'm sure that 'prototype' will look very different from the end product.

Anyone know where I can watch the live streaming? And what time does it roughly start? :rolleyes:

There is no live stream, only live blogs on sites like Engadget, Mac Rumours etc. A video of the Stevenote will be available on apple.com a few hours afterwards.

There will also be a channel dedicated to discussing the keynote as it happens on Neowin IRC.

The keynote starts at 10 am US Pacific Time / 1 pm US Eastern Time / 6 pm UK Time / 7 pm Central European Time.