hi , jessy from china

hello,all. I m jessy from china. I am in shenzhen now. have you ever heard of Shenzhen? it is a beautiful and modern city.If one day you come to china,i can be ur guide :) of course i can not promise that i will be a good guide coz china is very large and there are so many places i never visit.

In my spare time,i will surf the internet,chat with friends.btw,you can also add me if you want to know more about china.My msn is familyandlove@msn.cn

Hello Jessy, nice to meet you, I'll find you when I come to China :D

lol, add him to your block list haha jk! Welcome to Neowin!

hi,thanks for kindness from all of you! Yes,shenzhen is a beautiful city in china. And it develops very fast. I can be ur guide if you come to shenzhen.LOL.

Maybe you can add my msn: familyandlove@msn.cn if you like :p

你好. I've been to Beijing many times (you may recognize my username from the food, 煎饼). China is a beautiful country. I've never been to Shenzhen but I'd love to go someday. Welcome to Neowin :)

• Like 1

Welcome to your new home on the internet hehe!

Sit down, relax, ingrain yourself into Neowin - aka The Flying Dutchman! YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE! :p hahaha enjoy it here it gets madder by the day.

Pics! I wanna see China!

Shenzhen is a great city - I'm sure you'll love living there. My parents have a holiday house there, and have a few relatives living there as well. :)

I prefer living in Hong Kong, personally, but Shenzhen is not a bad place.